Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Bruce is a bit fucked now .........

Bruce Lehrmann achieves goal of losing title of ‘alleged rapist’

1713164123268.png

Bruce Lehrmann has secured exactly what he wanted in defamation court today as the ruling will mean no one will refer to him as an ‘alleged rapist’ anymore.

This change comes as Justice Lee said in his ruled that on the balance of probabilities, Bruce Lehrmann raped Brittany Higgins. In a case that former Attorney General Christian Porter has labelled an embarrassing step-down from Channel 10.

“Mr Lehrmann just wanted the truth to be out there,” said his lawyer, “and with this verdict that has been achieved.”

“So while some may say that he completely embarrassed himself by pushing for an unnecessary case with the level of entitlement that the sort of man who would be described by a judge as having an indifference to consent, we prefer to see this as a massive win and money well spent.”

The news has been tragic to a Sydney based cocaine dealer who was planning to put down a deposit on a yacht if Lehrmann managed to get a massive payout.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Bruce is a bit fucked now .........

Bruce Lehrmann achieves goal of losing title of ‘alleged rapist’

View attachment 47007

Bruce Lehrmann has secured exactly what he wanted in defamation court today as the ruling will mean no one will refer to him as an ‘alleged rapist’ anymore.

This change comes as Justice Lee said in his ruled that on the balance of probabilities, Bruce Lehrmann raped Brittany Higgins. In a case that former Attorney General Christian Porter has labelled an embarrassing step-down from Channel 10.

“Mr Lehrmann just wanted the truth to be out there,” said his lawyer, “and with this verdict that has been achieved.”

“So while some may say that he completely embarrassed himself by pushing for an unnecessary case with the level of entitlement that the sort of man who would be described by a judge as having an indifference to consent, we prefer to see this as a massive win and money well spent.”

The news has been tragic to a Sydney based cocaine dealer who was planning to put down a deposit on a yacht if Lehrmann managed to get a massive payout.
Seems the judge found he had sex with her without her consent!! 🤔
Rape that's called for all dogs that said she was asking for it!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
fuck some of these people are honestly in need of some help
just like the guy with the knife who was obviously suffering from mental illness there are thousands and thousands
of aussies who will read that shit and probably believe it because they are being brainwashed by the shit they read online.

ive seen it firsthand , my own uncle is one of them . He watches tiktok videos of the most ridiculous and bewildering
people spewing thier mentally challenged views and theories then tries to push that shit on others .

that guys comment "those of us in the know" is actually those who are dumb shits who will believe anything that
resonates in their mentally addled brains .

I,m all for the banning or regulation of sites like facebook tiktok etc .
Social media a the nut jobs encyclopaedia!!

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seems the judge found he had sex with her without her consent!! 🤔
Rape that's called for all dogs that said she was asking for it!!
yeh hes a flat out rapist, i watched the livestream, i've since shifted my stance on the pos, judge went on for three hours, both brittany and bruce are unreliable witnesses but the other evidence the judge brang up has sealed it in my book

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Even at Valla Beach too.
If I read it right it was lost further north?
No coming back from losing that 🧐

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

I hope you guys are out doing your part to clean up the coke from our shores!
The ABC has compiled this handy treasure map for your convenience!
View attachment 47118
I'm actually going to Blacksmiths beach in July!! 😎
I'll now be spending a lot of time at the beach even though it will be winter!! 🤣

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
When you realise the target they're referring to in the video is you. ........

Last edited:
Top Bottom