Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Montague St Bridge, South Melbourne - Greatest Hits .........​

Over 300 trucks and buses have hit this since it was built. It even has a website.

1710039764871.png

1710039540940.png

1710039057343.png

1710039134768.png

1710039179321.png

1710039208843.png

This not bad too ......

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Montague St Bridge, South Melbourne - Greatest Hits .........​

Over 300 trucks and buses have hit this since it was built. It even has a website.

View attachment 45713

View attachment 45712

View attachment 45708

View attachment 45709

View attachment 45710

View attachment 45711

This not bad too ......

Fuck how are people so fucking stupid! 🤣

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Fuck how are people so fucking stupid! 🤣
I think the warning signs should be in different languages - most of the hits over the last little while have involved Indian,
Middle Eastern and Chinese drivers blindly following their apps. Maybe don't speak or read English ?

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Latest brain fart from Dutton ...........

Dutton announces plan to stop youth ‘glamorising’ crime online​

By Olivia Ireland​

Opposition Leader Peter Dutton is speaking from Melbourne to announce the Coalition’s pledge to criminalise young offenders who post videos of gang violence on Snapchat and TikTok to boost their notoriety.
Dutton and opposition spokesman for communications David Coleman said under their legislation, young people could face up to two years imprisonment for videoing crimes.

1710379534554.png

“Today, we know that cars are being stolen, people’s houses have been broken into to steal the keys because kids … if they’re part of a gang or part of a culture where they can post an image of them driving a … stolen motor vehicle at a high speed … it gives them notoriety, and it glamorises their crime,” Dutton said.

“I think it’s an important step, I hope that the government’s able to pick it up quickly because I think Australian want heads up from the prime minister about what we can do at a federal level and this is a very, very important and significant step.”

Coleman said it gives young people a “very clear message” that if they glamorise crime online, they could go to jail, in a private members’ bill that will be brought to parliament next week.

“If you post online, violent material, material related to drug offences or property offences, and you do it because you want to become notorious online, you will be liable to imprisonment of up to two years under this new provision,” Coleman said.

Top Bottom