The Random Discussion / Argument Thread

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Seems the potato with his misguided nuclear aspirations. Has never heard of or doesn't give a fuck about fukashima,Chernobyl,3 mile island etc etc.
I guess that's what you get with brain farters.
Nuclear is not safe in my books,hell there's still no safe way to dispose of nuclear waste!đź’€short memories.....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Seems the potato with his misguided nuclear aspirations. Has never heard of or doesn't give a fuck about fukashima,Chernobyl,3 mile island etc etc.
I guess that's what you get with brain farters.
Nuclear is not safe in my books,hell there's still no safe way to dispose of nuclear waste!đź’€short memories.....
Plus it's the most expensive form of energy and takes forever to build and then when they are decommissioned you have to keep an eye on them for 100's of years. No thanks. Not sure how these idiots think people will buy this. All to keep COAL POWER running for another 30 or 50 years while they fuck around trying to get nuclear reactors built. FMD !

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Warning : Restaurant Review .........

Do not EVER go to the only Indian Restaurant in Maryborough QLD.

If you value good or great food and your bowels not being involuntary.

Shithouse in oh so many ways.

I give it 5 out of 5.

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I am going to figure out a way to close these cunts down. I haven't done weird shit for a few years.
These ass clowns have inspired me.

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Warning : Restaurant Review .........

Do not EVER go to the only Indian Restaurant in Maryborough QLD.

If you value good or great food and your bowels not being involuntary.

Shithouse in oh so many ways.

I give it 5 out of 5.

:poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

I am going to figure out a way to close these cunts down. I haven't done weird shit for a few years.
These ass clowns have inspired me.
Mate it's says authentic Indian. Have you been to India? Fuck ya get the arse piss with every 3rd meal!! 🤣

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Been reading some weirdo theories on forums about the Bondi Shopping Centre stabbing murders over the weekend.

This one takes the cake .........

"I think we can all see this is a pre-emptive false flag after that gay bloke used his service weapon in a double murder, using a woman cop for the kill shot is classic woke mind virus. The Pakistani security guard bloke was an actual terror suspect, high profile daughters of businessmen sending a message to the job creators, and using Ukrainian special forces crew on the escalator with bollards to troll those of us in the know.

A Manchurian candidate was Joel Cauchi, nice try NSWpol."

EDIT - Apologies if anyone reading this knew any of the victims - I realise this is in bad taste.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: HGO

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
fuck some of these people are honestly in need of some help
just like the guy with the knife who was obviously suffering from mental illness there are thousands and thousands
of aussies who will read that shit and probably believe it because they are being brainwashed by the shit they read online.

ive seen it firsthand , my own uncle is one of them . He watches tiktok videos of the most ridiculous and bewildering
people spewing thier mentally challenged views and theories then tries to push that shit on others .

that guys comment "those of us in the know" is actually those who are dumb shits who will believe anything that
resonates in their mentally addled brains .

I,m all for the banning or regulation of sites like facebook tiktok etc .

Top Bottom