Spore-tacular Shenanigans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
Looking great Orb! To my eye more crowded than my bag looked at the same time.. should be a good harvest.
Nice looking strain too :love:
What lead you to the Jack Frost strain?

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
i read they handled contamination risk better than average, can pack a punch and they looked cool in the pics id seen

odd thing is either the pics I’ve seen online were in massive tubs or some of mine are way taller than I’d imagined

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
and they’re done! I fiddled a bit to get the first few out and kinda got the hang of it so they’re not all too badly bruised. the veils were falling on all of em either before or as I was taking them out

06C69890-B6BB-492A-A069-51D30E406D9B.jpeg

9D4F5240-AE7C-4063-901A-18E11F5B42EA.jpegED5A6290-9403-4002-A126-FE499CB30C93.jpeg

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
What species are they Orb?
Jack Frost - had a fresh one about two hours ago, I know I got good advise not to mix but after the brownie this AM, the excitement of harvesting and a few lovely pints at a local, I had one of the mid-size ones - weighted 2.2gm after three hours in the dehydrator and while I’m not tripping, I have a lovely warm buzz here sitting on the couch petting the cat. she’s fuckin loving it so something is working

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Yeah my cat considers himself a spiritual guide for trippers. Loves it. People doing mad shit at mad hours. I sometimes wonder if I’ve entered his realm.
Never heard of JF. Is that a commercial type?

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah my cat considers himself a spiritual guide for trippers. Loves it. People doing mad shit at mad hours. I sometimes wonder if I’ve entered his realm.
Never heard of JF. Is that a commercial type?
from what I’ve read someone called wombat came up with it maybe 5-6 years ago and it’s a cross between Albino Penis Envy and True Albino Teacher

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
from what I’ve read someone called wombat came up with it maybe 5-6 years ago and it’s a cross between Albino Penis Envy and True Albino Teacher
Thanks for dat. I wondered if you were still affected, but I braved entering APE in my browser. Fascinating that strains are being bred.

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
looks like I’ll get a 2nd flush but unsure that I’ve not got mould - I did damage the myc taking out some of the shrooms which is the blue bruising but I think there is some contamination there too, maybe in the middle?

1BF86BA4-FFC1-4A7B-8FC2-622035F39B8F.jpeg

Top Bottom