Spore-tacular Shenanigans

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
no shortage of interesting threads on TSE, reading some of the 🍄 ones got me thinking about how much faster than weed ya get results for relatively little cost so to pass some time, I’ll give it a crack

advance thanks to the contributors on the Mycology thread + shroom grow dairies

cause I’m a bit of a dope and have no confidence in my ability to keep shit clean and sterile, I’m taking the easier route first time round with an all in one grow bag from sporespecs which contains millet plus substrate (coir + vermiculite + gypsum)

ordered 4 different shroom syringes and got 5, so thumbs up for sporespec - super fast turnaround + freebie on first order. what I got is:
  • Mazatapec
  • ODPE
  • Jack Frost
  • Albino Trinity
  • TAT Ghost (I think cause syringe says TG)
C1028F03-2D8D-4462-8A70-A49161BBC80D.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Looks good, which one you going to run with first? 😎
good question mate!

I think the Jack Frost - start slow and work my way up cause I’ve only done shrooms once before

if I’m lucky they might end up looking similar to below which came from sporespec’s flicker account - not the most appetising looking shroom but fingers crossed easy to grow!

1EA65DDE-178A-4BA9-B14A-FFFA1883A614.jpeg

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
You planning on drying them or freezing them to store if all goes well ?

Oh yeah - what was the total damage for the order if you don't mind me asking ?

Djinn129

Germinating
User ID
Nice choice :)

good question mate!

I think the Jack Frost - start slow and work my way up cause I’ve only done shrooms once before

if I’m lucky they might end up looking similar to below which came from sporespec’s flicker account - not the most appetising looking shroom but fingers crossed easy to grow!

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
You planning on drying them or freezing them to store if all goes well ?

Oh yeah - what was the total damage for the order if you don't mind me asking ?
plan is to dry them, have a ‘party’ experience or 3 + see what micro-dosing does for me

total cost $155 but I’ll need more grow bags

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Monday's Beer , you drink with grace.
Tuesday's beer , your off your face.
Wednesday's beer , is pale of ale.
Thursdays beer will never fail..
Friday's...beer...stuff it , crack the bourbon.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Nice work
Hope they fruit well.

I haven’t looked at there stuff before but that’s pretty big list.

If I had put more effort I could have started a spore shop. I have at least 10 of those genetics as prints/agar.

I’ve also been meaning to grab a bunch of the grow bags. Lots on eBay.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I'll never do Blue Meanie's ever again. Last time i took them there was very little buzz from 'em, that resulted with me being poisoned for the best part of a week. Hasn't spooked me off mushies though, just the meanies.

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
I'll never do Blue Meanie's ever again. Last time i took them there was very little buzz from 'em, that resulted with me being poisoned for the best part of a week. Hasn't spooked me off mushies though, just the meanies.
hmm interesting, limited experience with them myself - just remember them from my FNQ days. I also have a bag with 'Ecuador' going, we'll see how she goes.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
for someone like myself who has never tried any shrooms (never had the oppurtunity) what types and how much
would a first timer need to consume ?

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
There'd be more knowledgeable people on here than me but for what its worth.. 3-4gm dry weight would be a reasonable place to start. I wouldn't worry too much about the species. Optimal set and setting are key

Top Bottom