Spore-tacular Shenanigans

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Once they start to pin it won’t take long and you will have a whole bunch.
im thinking I keep the bag closed for a few more days mate cause it’s still not as colonised/white as I’ve seen online

or do more pins mean it’s done colonising?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
What kind of shroomies ya got goin on Orb it’s something I’m very interested in would u mind tellin me where ya got em n how ya grow em I have no idea but I’m due a night on the shrooms it’s been a minute would love to grow my own that would be awesome or at @Aye Shroomer some knowledge on the subject would be very much appreciated👍

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I'm also watching on in interest. Would be cool to play with different varieties. I usually just wait for them to pop up in autumn/winter. My property will be covered in them in a couple of months.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
What kind of shroomies ya got goin on Orb it’s something I’m very interested in would u mind tellin me where ya got em n how ya grow em I have no idea but I’m due a night on the shrooms it’s been a minute would love to grow my own that would be awesome or at @Aye Shroomer some knowledge on the subject would be very much appreciated👍
There is a stock and price list at the beginning of this thread. Can't see how to make contact but I'm sure someone will let us know

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
I
I'm also watching on in interest. Would be cool to play with different varieties. I usually just wait for them to pop up in autumn/winter. My property will be covered in them in a couple of months.
used to pick gold tops and blue meanies up behind the local soccer ground as a young bloke the more I ate the more I found was trippy stuff never dried em just ate the things straight after pickin had 1 or 2 bad times but mostly awesome depending on the company I was keeping at the time👍

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I

used to pick gold tops and blue meanies up behind the local soccer ground as a young bloke the more I ate the more I found was trippy stuff never dried em just ate the things straight after pickin had 1 or 2 bad times but mostly awesome depending on the company I was keeping at the time👍
Yeah, The foothills of the mountain was where i started as a young fella. I haven't had any for years though my property teems with thousands at the right time of year and I have been feeling them calling of late. All my best experiences came from fresh rather than dried and usually when I took them in the forest I found them in. Definitely dependant on situation and company.

Last edited:

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
they’re Jack Frost and I’ve a pic at the start of what they should end up looking like 🤞

got them via sporespecs@proton.me and they were super easy to deal with

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
You could try this guy too

I’ve bought peyote seeds from him but not spores yet.

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
Hope I'm not being rude Orb but I'm surprised my Equador bag seems to have overtaken yours. The seller did recommend them as doing well in the all-in-one bag but also climate might be contributing?

Below is a photo if them this morning. Hopefully will get a decent harvest.. but wondering how to go about getting a second flush from one of these bags.. I guess it's difficult. Anyone got any ideas..???

Mushrooms growing.jpg

Yours will be powering along soon enough Orb. You really have to be patient with these suckers hey!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hope I'm not being rude Orb but I'm surprised my Equador bag seems to have overtaken yours. The seller did recommend them as doing well in the all-in-one bag but also climate might be contributing?

Below is a photo if them this morning. Hopefully will get a decent harvest.. but wondering how to go about getting a second flush from one of these bags.. I guess it's difficult. Anyone got any ideas..???

View attachment 43700

Yours will be powering along soon enough Orb. You really have to be patient with these suckers hey!
urs is looks great!!

there is a surprising amount of condensation on inside of my bag - put it in pantry so more constant temps there

so have you cut open yer bag yet?

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah I did cut it, spray the water and reseal when it seemed like the substrate was mostly colonised. Have no idea if I went too early or not.. all very experimental, maybe yield won't be as good as yours given the longer wait

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I did cut it, spray the water and reseal when it seemed like the substrate was mostly colonised. Have no idea if I went too early or not.. all very experimental, maybe yield won't be as good as yours given the longer wait
nah mate ur cake is nice and white like it’s meant to, mine still taking its good time

Top Bottom