Spore-tacular Shenanigans

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Nice work
Hope they fruit well.

I haven’t looked at there stuff before but that’s pretty big list.

If I had put more effort I could have started a spore shop. I have at least 10 of those genetics as prints/agar.

I’ve also been meaning to grab a bunch of the grow bags. Lots on eBay.
thanks AyeS, u are one one of the TSE shroomers I hoped to hit up for guidance on the next grow - assuming this isn’t a cluster fuck 🤣

and before I get ahead of myself with diy, if this bag does well, might get couple more off sporespecs. they seem good value and already threw in a freebie + mentioned if I gave positive review, they’d throw in something else too with next order

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
for someone like myself who has never tried any shrooms (never had the oppurtunity) what types and how much
would a first timer need to consume ?
my mates bro does them all the time. he told me as newbie cause strains vary in strength, start with 1.5g (dry) which should give me a nice mild buzz and work up from there, so that’s the advice I’m taking

he also said stay away from my phone and high balconies the first time I’m taking em, just in case 🤣

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
my mates bro does them all the time. he told me as newbie cause strains vary in strength, start with 1.5g (dry) which should give me a nice mild buzz and work up from there, so that’s the advice I’m taking

he also said stay away from my phone and high balconies the first time I’m taking em, just in case 🤣
Good onya for having a go man. hmmmmmmmmmmm never done mushies ......... ever.....but if I do I'm glad I live on a cement slab! (jumping outa buidlings ref :LOL: ) Good luck mate, interesting read as this shit is all new to me, keen to follow along ... maybe one day :unsure:

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
thanks, there are some great threads on TSE, got me thinking about having a crack

I’m living in high rise, don’t love heights, balcony doors don’t lock

cement slab sounds awesome 🤣

Indy

Misfit
User ID
hmm interesting, limited experience with them myself - just remember them from my FNQ days. I also have a bag with 'Ecuador' going, we'll see how she goes.
Had the Blue Meanie's about a dozen or so times from SEQ region, and weren't too bad. Hard to stomach at times.

Best method (most palatable) we came across was to simmer them in a pot of water for about 20 minutes, and make a strong coffee or cordial out of it. Not sure if it's the most effective method, but it seemed to get the job done.

But yeah, that last experience wasn't a good one for some reason.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Had the Blue Meanie's about a dozen or so times from SEQ region, and weren't too bad. Hard to stomach at times.

Best method (most palatable) we came across was to simmer them in a pot of water for about 20 minutes, and make a strong coffee or cordial out of it. Not sure if it's the most effective method, but it seemed to get the job done.

But yeah, that last experience wasn't a good one for some reason.
mates bro has been playing around with them for years, ur ingestion method of simmering first is his preferred but instead of coffee, he strains and puts in grated raw ginger then allows it to cool. he said he’s not felt nausea in years but he also microdoses so don’t know, everyone is probably a bit different

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Ginger and lemon help with the nausea
Lemon water helps in any situation.

So the best advice for consuming shrooms is
Set and Setting.

Have a good mindset. Don’t take them if you’ve had bad news or a negative experience that day. Like if you broke up with someone or got fired etc
Your emotions kinda get out of control.

and setting is important. Create a nice environment. Set up snacks and drinks. We forgot about coke cans in the freezer and took them out just before freezing. They were the best tasting thing I ever had 😂
If it’s outside then at least tell someone where you’re going.

Don’t over think it though. Just plan a nice trip and the shrooms will make it enjoyable.

Now for microdosing. It’s a little different. You’re probs doing that to counter negative feelings. You shouldn’t be getting bad trips from them. But embrace any feelings that result from them.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Ginger and lemon help with the nausea
Lemon water helps in any situation.

So the best advice for consuming shrooms is
Set and Setting.

Have a good mindset. Don’t take them if you’ve had bad news or a negative experience that day. Like if you broke up with someone or got fired etc
Your emotions kinda get out of control.

and setting is important. Create a nice environment. Set up snacks and drinks. We forgot about coke cans in the freezer and took them out just before freezing. They were the best tasting thing I ever had 😂
If it’s outside then at least tell someone where you’re going.

Don’t over think it though. Just plan a nice trip and the shrooms will make it enjoyable.

Now for microdosing. It’s a little different. You’re probs doing that to counter negative feelings. You shouldn’t be getting bad trips from them. But embrace any feelings that result from them.
nice one AyeS, very much looking forward to it all!

do u smoke when ur tripping?

Sticky67

Curing
User ID
You guys and your shrooms 🤣☮️ funcking envious of yaz. I love a gold top or 10 but haven't had the pleasure in a few too many years but if you really wanna find yourself mushies are the way. Just have a buddy with you to keep each other in check 🤣🤣☮️

Hudo

Baked
User ID
for someone like myself who has never tried any shrooms (never had the oppurtunity) what types and how much
would a first timer need to consume ?
Spore spec's Red Boy aren't as heavy as the rest

Top Bottom