Spore-tacular Shenanigans

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Does potency suffer with each progressive flush?
And have you done any tripping Irish balls yet?🤪
I’ve not noticed potency change for the smaller doses I’ve been taking (1.2-1.5g) Mellow however still haven’t tripped my Irish balls off yet 🤣 (if that was the q)

have a mate who loves tripping staying with us for a while from this weekend so expect to go harder soon and will let ya know

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
had the best experience yet yesterday, went for a bush walk in lane cove national park and it was fucking brilliant

hadn’t been there before but went for few hour hike and took 1.6g before setting off. will definitely be doing it again

almost no-one there, ya hear the odd plane but ten minutes walking from the car park and ya can’t hear any traffic etc. No mad hallucinations but I did spent some time staring at the scene below cause I though yesterday that is t was one of the most amazing bush scenes ever. looking at the pic now, I think yeah sure it’s nice but fuck when I was tripping it was next level with vivid colours, things moving in the breeze and fuck it was calming

238811CB-E970-4410-82FF-9C40DAA2CFA9.jpeg

also spent fuck knows how long staring at the dead tree below, normally I’d be just walking by shit but shrooms definitely encourage ya to slow things down

6D02E69F-9083-40D3-B222-512EF6DF46F6.jpeg

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
had the best experience yet yesterday, went for a bush walk in lane cove national park and it was fucking brilliant

hadn’t been there before but went for few hour hike and took 1.6g before setting off. will definitely be doing it again

almost no-one there, ya hear the odd plane but ten minutes walking from the car park and ya can’t hear any traffic etc. No mad hallucinations but I did spent some time staring at the scene below cause I though yesterday that is t was one of the most amazing bush scenes ever. looking at the pic now, I think yeah sure it’s nice but fuck when I was tripping it was next level with vivid colours, things moving in the breeze and fuck it was calming

View attachment 45354

also spent fuck knows how long staring at the dead tree below, normally I’d be just walking by shit but shrooms definitely encourage ya to slow things down

View attachment 45353
I always find the experience better out in nature...

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
yeah @med180 ive so little experience with them I had little idea, but my mate who loves trippin’ was saying along the walk that his best experiences are all in nature (and far from the cbd) so I can see more easy hiking in my future!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
maybe I’m taking the piss but dunked it again for 24h and it’s just had 12h darkness

383155E8-7AE3-4DA5-89AA-83A4E6D6683F.jpeg

will be very impressed if I get anything cause the cake feels real soft around the sides, I shoulda weighted it before dunking to see how much is left - I didn’t realise till last night (thanks for vid GG) the myc eats the grain so the bag gets up to 30% lighter from its starting weight

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
That’s a great effort. Eventually it won’t have any more grain to eat but that’s a really strong genetic you got there. Plus it’s been contam free. So if you get another flush certainly clone a few shrooms.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
That’s a great effort. Eventually it won’t have any more grain to eat but that’s a really strong genetic you got there. Plus it’s been contam free. So if you get another flush certainly clone a few shrooms.
thanks Aye Shroomer, yeah I’m well impressed it’s still going but they do look a bit different to some of the pics I’ve seen online - caps are less flat and shrooms are bigger/longer

I am tempted to order another syringe cause I LOVE these shrooms but maybe I should just jump in the deep end, worst case I fuck it up and learn something!

got any advice on cloning for first timer?

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
ya make it sound so easy Aye!

I don’t have SAB or lam hood, do u do the whole spray the room, close the windows, take shower, clean clothes routine?
Sab is pretty easy to build.

I usually use the kitchen bench. Make sure it’s clean, shut windows and have iso spray to spray on everything

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
looks like I’ll get another flush but I’ve noticed a bit of fur at the bottoms of the shrooms - more so now than ever before

apparently it’s just the myc clambering higher to get more air!?!

4B00E51D-25B4-475F-A279-DECF0870353F.jpeg

so I’ll be attempting to exchange the air in the bag a little more frequently than 2-3 times a day cause I’ve learnt today that after dunking, the moisture on/near the substrate can create a micro-climate that can reduce the FAE

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I took the elastic bands off the bag, dunked it a final time for 24 hours after weighing it down cause it was seriously buoyant and it’s been doing it’s own thing since yesterday

7F286A48-5940-4D19-8A0F-DEE06DC71A3C.jpeg

bag now weighs just under 800g so it’s lost almost 50% of it’s starting weight over the past 8 or 9 weeks

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
so on this journey to become a bit more self sufficient, I’ve had my first crack at cloning a shroom cause I really like these Jack Frost

I closed the windows, wiped my counter down, sprayed the place with disinfectant, had a shower, wore clean clothes, put on gloves and wore a mask

then spent 15 minutes trying to figure out how to attach the scalpel blade to the handle

so wiped everything down again and cut open the shroom close to the cap and took a small piece out with the scalpel. as carefully and quickly as I could, put it into the agar plate so now just going to wait and see!

CFB354AB-0CD5-4E89-B352-B302CE409B5F.jpeg

Top Bottom