Sales, Discounts and Cheap Shit I've seen online 🤑

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
When do 420 sales info start going about? I haven't looked previously, but figure there might be some stuff to look out for. Keen for more seeds 🤩

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Jelly, which strains did you get? 🔥
Nothing overly exciting - I didn't get any of his classic strains. I grabbed two CBD varieties, an auto cross (MACxBlueberry) and a pack of fem Gorilla Glue.

Hopefully they do another sale and can try for some SSH or similar. The auctions look interesting as a way to get cheaper pricing

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Nothing overly exciting - I didn't get any of his classic strains. I grabbed two CBD varieties, an auto cross (MACxBlueberry) and a pack of fem Gorilla Glue.

Hopefully they do another sale and can try for some SSH or similar. The auctions look interesting as a way to get cheaper pricing
Good to know they got through. Would be good if they did smaller packs of their reg seeds

Jojo_46

Seedling
User ID
The biggest event comes in the cannabis space. Let's post all 420 deals here.

I found "WCSTEAMPUNK"- Airvape legacy pro se for 169! (from 299)

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I had some good luck on the Mr Nice auctions recently. Got a few things for below half price. Their shipping is steep but not inflated - last one came no worries, with tracking and good stealth.

They seem to regularly offer the same strains with a few more interesting ones thrown in - but they attract much higher prices and for me not on my radar. Probably done my dash with them now though

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I had some good luck on the Mr Nice auctions recently. Got a few things for below half price. Their shipping is steep but not inflated - last one came no worries, with tracking and good stealth.

They seem to regularly offer the same strains with a few more interesting ones thrown in - but they attract much higher prices and for me not on my radar. Probably done my dash with them now though
Yep. mine arrived today. Nicely packed, with a bonus 'Mr Nice seed research' t-shirt. :D Not really able to wear it out. Lol.

$40 Aud postage is alright, especially if they turn up.

I got some silver haze x kush fems, Amnesia x g13 fems, and some blueberry x ak47 autos. I'll see how these go before going again. How you been paying?

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Yep. mine arrived today. Nicely packed, with a bonus 'Mr Nice seed research' t-shirt. :D Not really able to wear it out. Lol.

$40 Aud postage is alright, especially if they turn up.

I got some silver haze x kush fems, Amnesia x g13 fems, and some blueberry x ak47 autos. I'll see how these go before going again. How you been paying?
Yeah I dig the tshirt even if it isn't very public friendly haha

I got some early skunk, g13 x widow and master kaze this round - missed out on a couple of other auctions but no bother.

I did bank transfer using Wise, very easy. They apparently offer paypal now also

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I walk up to cloud 9 their bovidas pretty fair price.
Think I pay $1.95 each for no8. 62%.good for up to 1 ounce.
Good cheap insurance and heaps better terp retention.👍

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Australian Vaporizers are normally cheaper
Ahh yeah a bit cheaper.
Thanks

I walk up to cloud 9 their bovidas pretty fair price.
Think I pay $1.95 each for no8. 62%.good for up to 1 ounce.
Good cheap insurance and heaps better terp retention.👍

I’m getting big ones this year and will put a pound in a bucket with lid.
Usually do one ounce jars and probably will do some also. But plan is buckets in fridge and I’ll grab smaller amounts as needed and put in jars for day to day use.

Yeah they are good. I’m throwing out all my old ones though. Don’t trust them anymore after losing a small bucket recently ( about 6 ounces) which went strange and the bodevas felt wet to touch.

Top Bottom