Sales, Discounts and Cheap Shit I've seen online 🤑

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I mean, it should have been obvious what comes next after a company goes into liquidation. It was a public auction and the info was out there for all to see. They even made a post about it on their insta ...can't be wiping everyone's arse 🤷‍♂️.

...besides you cunts would have just bid against me an pushed up the prices :ROFLMAO:.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'm just glad they've only got a 5 year old address on file for my account. Fuck knows who's gonna buy that info 🤔

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I mean, it should have been obvious what comes next after a company goes into liquidation. It was a public auction and the info was out there for all to see. They even made a post about it on their insta ...can't be wiping everyone's arse 🤷‍♂️.

...besides you cunts would have just bid against me an pushed up the prices :ROFLMAO:.
Us cunts were just jealous. Sharing ‘s caring 🤷🏻

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Shantibaba's new site has 50% off opening sale ATM.

I haven't made any purchases from his new site myself, but being a well known name in the game I would expect everything to be above board 🤷‍♂️.
I tried them out yesterday. International bank transfer a bit of a mission but got her done. Lets see if they turn up though from the Netherlands. On sale for around $2-$3 bucks per fem or auto fem, worth the gamble I reckon.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I saw they accept PayPal too, though that probably won't last long :unsure:
Yep. Tried that option but upon clicking on that method it requests me to email Shantibaba for specific instructions for pay pal, sounded like a fuck around with the sale ending Sunday so the bank transfer option it was.

Top Bottom