turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
This is the one I use and it’s still $100 a ltr
View attachment 44651
As for nutes $130 for 10 litres ain’t to bad and it’s all local stuff
View attachment 44652
You like that stuff? Was wondering if it's any good for soil cause I got a bottle of A and B grow with the little one of performance+. I sneak a little of the performance+ here and there and plant seems to like.

Fuck my sincere apologies @turbo I completely misread your post 🥺.

I missed the "it" , giving the post a whole different meaning.

I rightfully feel like a dickhead now 😞 .
Hahaha I see the mistake no wukkaz mate, and yep I made a bit of a generalised comment on AG there - I was also mostly referring to their sale prices. Everything I've bought from them has been a deal. Think I got the 250mL Bio Diesel Cal Mag for like $15.. Awesome find on the bio boost though. I'm going to hold off on getting more yet til I run through this bit and other goodies. Buying nute products almost as addictive as seeds lol 😂

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Also, you're living under a rock if you think "Aqua gardening always has the most competitive prices". They often have good deals on, but on the whole their standard prices are expensive.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a customer of theirs for years, but I only buy from them when they have shit on special. 90% of their stock is overpriced.
........................................ :unsure:
Holy smokes that stuff is expensive. Some magical rain forest extract by the looks of it. Is it legit? I'm not seeing a lot of detail about it. I thought everyone was into using sea extracts. The website doesn't have much info - I suppose proprietary. If you guys are forking out for it, it must be some good sauce

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Holy smokes that stuff is expensive. Some magical rain forest extract by the looks of it. Is it legit? I'm not seeing a lot of detail about it. I thought everyone was into using sea extracts. The website doesn't have much info - I suppose proprietary. If you guys are forking out for it, it must be some good sauce
My thoughts too it's a real mystery super juice and doesn't seem to affect EC so you've got to wonder. I used it on the nebulis Kush grow and it went well though wish I could do a same clone run with and without to really compare. I don't personally feel like the juice is worth the squeeze unless maybe it's as cheap as that litre deal. You burn through it really quickly.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
These are the cheapest dripper halos I have found locally; starting at $3.20 a piece. I'm using the smallest ones and they work well. The best thing is they don't need pressure regulators unless you're doing a lot of plants so that's a bonus 👍

Attachments

• IMG_20240210_222725.jpg
    IMG_20240210_222725.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20240210_222814.jpg
    IMG_20240210_222814.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
'Sludge Away' is a cheaper alternative to 'Zyme' products (Cannazyme, Cyco Zyme etc) which can be found at Bunnings. Basically the same stuff except cheaper

Cannazyme 250mL ~$25-$35 depending on delivery
Sludge Away 500mL $32.53

Add 0.5mL - 2mL / Litre of water

Attachments

• IMG_20240212_193621.jpg
    IMG_20240212_193621.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
DIY pH down, might be a little more expensive than buying a 200ml brand name bottle to begin with but well worth it

Add acid to water, I use a dropper bottle. I find 60/40 good for me but a weaker solution might be better for watering cans etc

Attachments

• IMG_20240212_200413.jpg
    IMG_20240212_200413.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 9

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
If you read up on CocoforCannabis.com and see the suggested irrigation setup - the auto empty pump setup looked neat but condensate pumps aren't common nor cheap. I've seen a few hydro stores now selling prebuilt buckets with pumps and stuff but charging $$$. Crazy. I did a DIY version of this, but recently bought these since I liked the design. You can get the bilge pump on ebay or elsewhere and do it on the cheap easily.

G750S.jpg

Currently sold out - but they were on sale too recently (I paid $100). A bilge pump will be around $30 or less. But you'll also need to wire up a 12v supply - easily done with an adapter. You can also find these units being sold elsewhere and cheaper if you buy from Aliexpress etc.

My first unit wasn't super quiet, but the second one was much quieter. I should have a look and see if I can make some adjustment. It works very well for me and reduces input time on the day to day. It makes the whole automated irrigation super simple and I can leave my setup for days without issue.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'll start with one for all you Brislocal Green Planet fans out there.

Aquagardening have a good deal on bulk 3 part ATM. (Gotta be a member, but free sign up)
View attachment 44607
...coincidence it ads up to $420 ;)
Just a little update on the GP3 deal I mentioned at the start of this thread.

Just recieved an email from AG stating that, until Sunday, they are doing FREE shipping on all orders above $50, including bulky items! ...eg. 3 x 20L drums of nutes ;)

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

Just recieved an email from AG stating that, until Sunday, they are doing FREE shipping on all orders above $50, including bulky items! ...eg. 3 x 20L drums of nutes ;)
Lol, me too. Inspired me to make a small order of bulky stuff. 👍

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

Any idea on the usual price to ship 3 drums?

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID

Bloody Legend thanks Pikey. Delivery from Aqua G has been way too dear lately to Vic, so a couple of 27L bags of recharge turbo dirt compost delivered is exactly what I needed. Normally $60 each, so 2 delivered for $51 i'll gladly take.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
These are the cheapest dripper halos I have found locally; starting at $3.20 a piece. I'm using the smallest ones and they work well. The best thing is they don't need pressure regulators unless you're doing a lot of plants so that's a bonus 👍

Thanks Goonie Goat, these are exactly what I need right now and you likely saved me hours of web shopping. I've got 4x of the halo assemblies and extra hose on the way already. Good job mate!

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Thanks Goonie Goat, these are exactly what I need right now and you likely saved me hours of web shopping. I've got 4x of the halo assemblies and extra hose on the way already. Good job mate!
👍 No worries, a lot better than paying for those overpriced green ones, it's insane how much they expect for some plastic...

Top Bottom