Sales, Discounts and Cheap Shit I've seen online 🤑

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
The old worm poo I t’s expensive stuff but works good. Look around there’s value to be found. My worms can’t keep up, maybe in a few years 🙄

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The old worm poo I t’s expensive stuff but works good. Look around there’s value to be found. My worms can’t keep up, maybe in a few years 🙄
I managed to get a good amount from my worm bin today. I admit they have somewhat slowed down a bit might be a bit too hot for them most were down the bottom, guess they were trying to keep cool

Indy

Misfit
User ID
The missus has got the worm farm bug at the moment. I'll let her run with it, and see how it goes. I never got into it because of concerns with potential heat issues.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Most important issue I find with wormfarms is lack of aeration. There are a few off the shelf designs that do better than others in this, but generally never great. A little modification is often needed. It helps with both hot/cool extremes and the general issue of waterlogging. Also, ditch the leachate, it's not what you want, you want the solids

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Most important issue I find with wormfarms is lack of aeration. There are a few off the shelf designs that do better than others in this, but generally never great. A little modification is often needed. It helps with both hot/cool extremes and the general issue of waterlogging. Also, ditch the leachate, it's not what you want, you want the solids
Dog broke the tap off ours so don't get it anyway 🤣

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Only just received my order. Lucky I’ve been exploring other options.
They had a large place in Brisbane

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
That is a shame . The last order I got was delivered the same day as I ordered. Great Service

Indy

Misfit
User ID
It's a sign of the times, a lot of medium to small businesses just cant compete in today's market for various reasons (inflation mainly). Some that have been around 30-40 years are folding. It's only the monopoly's that are going to survive it.

The medium to small businesses need our support more than ever at the moment.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Been using turbo dirt sourced from Dr Greenthumbs or Aqua Gardening:confused: up until now. Was around $60 a bag (27L) and delivery lately jumped to around $45 per bag to lower VIC. Needless to say Fuck that.

Found a new place in VIC a bit closer to home. TG wholesale hydroponics in Melbourne. Easy as Organics 25L bags only $38 each. Got 3 plus a 10kg bag of diatomaceous earth in which was only $43 compared to $60 normally from the above mentioned previous suppliers.

Delivery still stings a bit but a bit more manageable at $68 for that order, almost 50kg of stuff. Personally not worth my time driving around for 3+ hours picking up shit for that. Plus it was delivered by star track, so was the next day delivery.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Just got some absolute steals at the AG liquidation auction, saw some people pay crazy prices for random shit though too 🫨

Got this in an email from the liquidator this morning ...looks like we (the customers) will be the next commodity to be sold off 🤑.

Screenshot 2024-03-11 at 13-06-19 (4 210 unread) – cr_broome@yahoo.com.au – Yahoo Mail.png

Reactions: SAW

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
That’s a bummer, would have been interested in that auction. I thought by the email I recently received that they may have been taken over, obviously not. Was the auction pick up later or postage Pikey?

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Damn.. I had no idea and was actually just wondering this over the last couple of days if it was going to be what goes down..

Top Bottom