Portable Vape - Mighty+ vs ???

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
@Porky

hey mate, you still using the TinyMighty2 ?

still happy with it?

was thinking about givin the dry herb vape another go..

leaning towards the TM2 fot the "closest thing to a bong" hit ...
Yeah still using it. Like snapper says but I wouldn't agree with the cleaning part!
I find it fiddly and have lost 2 grommets and a screen down the drain when washing it!! šŸ¤£
But yeah I've never had anything that produces the clouds like it does!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Yeah still using it. Like snapper says but I wouldn't agree with the cleaning part!
I find it fiddly and have lost 2 grommets and a screen down the drain when washing it!! šŸ¤£
I just put all the bits in a glass of ISO. Leave for a couple hours, rinse in hot water and comes out like new. I use the capsules to make things easier.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

Iā€™ve been back on the bongs last couple of months. Sick of cleaning the Mighty. Such a pain in the arse.

Itā€™s all clogged up and Iā€™m out of those stupid little screen things.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Iā€™ve been back on the bongs last couple of months. Sick of cleaning the Mighty. Such a pain in the arse.

Yeah that's the only thing I hate is the cleaning. I do what snapper says but with metho. It works but its fiddly!
I don't use the capsules but!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yeah that's the only thing I hate is the cleaning. I do what snapper says but with metho. It works but its fiddly!
I don't use the capsules but!

Yeah I was using capsules till got messed up getting stuck in the chamber.

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

I also got a mighty and I just disassemble the top piece and soak in ISO. Also comes out clean. I leave the screen when soaking and only need to replace the screen every 12 months. Also use ISO for the bong and that works great.
All of my devices need regular cleaning and I do it in rotation so always got something clean to use

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I was using capsules till got messed up getting stuck in the chamber.
ISO and cotton buds will clean the chamber. I let the mighty heat up a bit and then iso wash the chamber with buds. Wont get 100% clean but will allow capsules to slide.
When cleaning the chamber, do it inverted so that any excess ISO doesn't run back into the machine. Been there, done that.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I also got a mighty and I just disassemble the top piece and soak in ISO. Also comes out clean. I leave the screen when soaking and only need to replace the screen every 12 months. Also use ISO for the bong and that works great.
All of my devices need regular cleaning and I do it in rotation so always got something clean to use
What iso you using mate cause I tried some years ago and I didn't work very well!
I pull everything apart put in in the bottom of 1lt metho bottle with about 250ml and shake it!

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Don't like those aluminium capsules, not the best idea in my opinion.
Stainless would be better.,,doesn't matter if it's a bong vape or pipe ya gotta keep it clean.ā˜®ļø

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
What iso you using mate cause I tried some years ago and I didn't work very well!
I pull everything apart put in in the bottom of 1lt metho bottle with about 250ml and shake it!
just 99% Isopryl alcohol. Got 5l delivered for $45

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Don't like those aluminium capsules, not the best idea in my opinion.
Stainless would be better.,,doesn't matter if it's a bong vape or pipe ya gotta keep it clean.ā˜®ļø
Mighty has the aluminum capsule, Tinymight2 has stainless capsules

Djinn129

Germinating
User ID
Thinking about buying a dry herb vape, are these fine to order with credit card to your home address? Seen a news article about changes to importing vapes but seeded to be aimed at nicotine, any thoughts on if this would cause problems with importing as an option?
Thanks šŸ˜Š

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
The banned vapes are the disposable nicotine vapes that are popular with teenagers. The type of vape you put cannabis or cannabis concentrates in are not affected by the recent hoopla. I have had probably 10x or so vapes over the years and purchased them all domestically with no issues at all...

Top Bottom