Portable Vape - Mighty+ vs ???

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
+1 - I use dosing caps in my Rogue. Keeps the chamber spotless and I feel it spreads the heat more evenly through the bud. 🤷‍♂️
I gotta Rogue too. I got no complaints apart from maybe pass through charging or a replaceable battery. Get some good hits with the bubbler.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Perkele! Not good mate :mad:

I was about to buy one myself while they're on special ...might hold off on that now :confused:

Funnily enough, I was looking at it as an upgrade from my current Healthy Rips Rogue, which I'm more than happy with ... I just wanted to make the big boy clouds 🌬️:LOL:

Having tried both first hand, how would you compare the vapor from the TM2 to the Fury Edge?

It is winter there and, if they're anything like my Finn mates, they're probably busy drinking "keeping warm" :ROFLMAO:

Hope they get it sorted soon for ya!
Yeah the Tinymight2 has the best vape quality and clouds I've ever had!
As close to a bong as you'll get!!
Fuck for $170 the Healthy Rips is and awesome vape and I'd rate it far better than the Arizer solo 2 I got!!
$130 cheaper to!
Saying that the $550 Tinymight2 vape quality and clouds are not 3x better or bigger than the $170 Healthy Rips!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So after absolutely no reply email from these fuckwits this showed up today looking like shit and half opened!
The vape was inside and wrapped in the exact wrapping I sent it in!!
The vape has been opened as you can see from the damage on the screw!
No explanation of what they have done to it or what was wrong with it!!
I'll bet they just replaced the broken bit with the same part which will probably last 3 months like the last one!!
So see how long this thing will last!!
The customer service is absolute shit and the build quality don't seem much better. Time will tell!!20230127_153353.jpg20230127_153305.jpg20230127_153250.jpg

pug

Vegetating
User ID
firefly 2 for me for a portable.

still going strong after 2 years or so and gets refilled at least 3 times a day.

still surprised how cool it is to micro-dose during the day - the flower only starts to get a bit stale after the 4th drag, which isn't too shabby over a 2 -3 hour period.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
So after absolutely no reply email from these fuckwits this showed up today looking like shit and half opened!
I'll bet they just replaced the broken bit with the same part which will probably last 3 months like the last one!!
The customer service is absolute shit and the build quality don't seem much better. Time will tell!!
I would have hoped for a lot better, considering the price of the fucking thing! You would think they would at least have the right size torx bit, rather than chew out the head ...that's just fuckin' amatuer hour :mad:

I've only had one problem with my Healthy Rips, when I had the Fury Edge (Protect E08 error). I took it down to AusVapes and they straight away offer a new unit. I asked if I could upgrade instead of replace and they said no problems. Swapped it for the ROGUE for the price difference and even gave me an extra 10% for good measure!

I know you had no option at the time, but it really does pay to shop local. :(

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
The customer service is absolute shit and the build quality don't seem much better. Time will tell!!View attachment 30283View attachment 30284View attachment 30285 I have also just sent my tiny might OG no serial number to Finland performance was dropping was tasting plasticy hopefully my experience is better with Finland

Kneeko

Blooming
User ID
I just ordered a Xmax V3…. But they sent me a Mighty..
I wanted a V3 for small on demand hits.
I know the Mighty is a shit load more expensive but would prefer the Xmax..
Where would be a good place to sell it..?
Still in box untouched from distributor.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
I've never used a vape and wouldn't know the first things whats good and what isn't. I would like to get one, so if you want to sell it and it not a big hassle for you, I'd be interested...if that's OK with you. I've only ever used a bong but would like to give the ole lungs a rest lol.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
That’s a couple of hundred$ fuckup by the retailer. Keep it and buy another Xmax 😇

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Some cunt who ordered a mighty is going to be pissed when a Xmax v3 shows up instead.

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
No vape for Glen then? 🤣
I guess not :ROFLMAO: well not this one anyway 😆 I saw you posted a pic of some vape a while ago, I thought it was this thread but can't find it hear. I'm quite sure was a healthy rip one (not sure what model). Do you reckon these are OK and do you know a good place to oder it from? (I was looking at this mob https://www.australianvaporizers.co...cts/rogue-se-vaporizer?variant=40474021920847 are they cool to buy from) Sorry I have tried to do my own research but now I'm more confused than before I started looking. I have no experience whatsoever with vapes so I am totally bedazzled with all the ones I've seen on online stores and all the conflicting reviews.

Cheers
Glenn

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I guess not :ROFLMAO: well not this one anyway 😆 I saw you posted a pic of some vape a while ago, I thought it was this thread but can't find it hear. I'm quite sure was a healthy rip one (not sure what model). Do you reckon these are OK and do you know a good place to oder it from? (I was looking at this mob https://www.australianvaporizers.co...cts/rogue-se-vaporizer?variant=40474021920847 are they cool to buy from) Sorry I have tried to do my own research but now I'm more confused than before I started looking. I have no experience whatsoever with vapes so I am totally bedazzled with all the ones I've seen on online stores and all the conflicting reviews.

Cheers
Glenn
That’s not a bad price. I bought mine as a package with a bubbler,dose capsules and a few extras for $300,worth it. Good unit. Mid range.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah the fury edge is a great vape for the price!!
I got mine from https://www.australianvaporizers.com.au/collections/portable-vaporizers

Cheers
Glenn

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
@Porky

hey mate, you still using the TinyMighty2 ?

still happy with it?

was thinking about givin the dry herb vape another go..

leaning towards the TM2 fot the "closest thing to a bong" hit ...

Top Bottom