Portable Vape - Mighty+ vs ???

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Ausvapes said that come mid year (May) there is a good chance that all vapes will be included in the import ban. It's my understanding that they are either looking at becoming a TGA approved supplier or partnering with one as, while nothing is set in stone yet, they believe that it will soon be the case that only TGA approved DHV will be available from approved prescribers to patients only 🤷‍♂️.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
If that does happen, I'll be stock piling a few vapes with replaceable batteries. All banning vapes will do is send us back to joints and bongs.

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Anyone forked out for the new storz and bickel venty? Looks shit hot but the price ain't hot at all 😆

Pikey

Baked
User ID
No, looks good though.

Most reliable info I've heard was from Ausvapes bloke who was saying while it's a fantastic vape, it's not good enough to warrant spending the money to upgrade if you've already got a mighty 🤷‍♂️.

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
No, looks good though.

Most reliable info I've heard was from Ausvapes bloke who was saying while it's a fantastic vape, it's not good enough to warrant spending the money to upgrade if you've already got a mighty 🤷‍♂️.
Suits me til the "new" effect wears off it. I still have my original mighty and a mighty+. Pretty well used them since they came out. I must admit it's hard to beat a good cone though. I sold my ball vape to a friend because it didn't hit the spot.

Tiny might 2 cones sound intriguing..

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Jeeze Pikey I got less information in my chat last week with them. Looks like I could be forking out for a second M+ and a puffco rig in the coming daze. The other option could? be letter from Dr and paying more if I can find a chemist who’ll stock. Fuckn Oz one step forward 100 back. Conservative red neck back water 😖

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Hopefully the Drs will come on board because I was told before my 1st consult, vape only no smoking to get the script.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Got it this morning! Fucking government pieces of shit trying to say our vapes are disposable!!
Fucking complete bullshit this is!!
Na they’re also banning all reusable vape devices that aren’t tga approved or sold by a pharmacy. They aren’t saying they’re disposable and just want the manufacturers to spend the money to get approval

Last edited:

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Hopefully the Drs will come on board because I was told before my 1st consult, vape only no smoking to get the script.
Mighty medic is already tga approved which is pretty much the same as a mighty+

Reactions: SAW

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Is it really a different model? Just looking online and medic seems like a tag linked to a +?
Still good to know 👍

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Is it really a different model? Just looking online and medic seems like a tag linked to a +?
Still good to know 👍
From what I’ve read the only difference is the + has a higher max temp than the medic and the medic is tga approved. Other than that identical devices

Top Bottom