Portable Vape - Mighty+ vs ???

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Only vape I ever owned was a BC vaporizer when they first came out decades ago 🤣 - and with most early tech t’was very average and I quickly reverted to joints

D7854F88-5F64-49EA-B73D-3707754922CD.png

Obviously vape options are light years ahead of those these days but I know fuck all about em … I’m looking at getting a portable vape and the Mighty+ in particular. Wondering what their equivalent in other brands would be before I pull the trigger. Initially plan to use for flower but may look at the odd concentrate down track.

Any equivalent options worthy of consideration? I know the Mighty+ ain’t cheap but I don’t mind if it’s rock solid wrt performance, reliability & longevity…

Cheers Tug 😎

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Only vape I ever owned was a BC vaporizer when they first came out decades ago 🤣 - and with most early tech t’was very average and I quickly reverted to joints

View attachment 27458

Obviously vape options are light years ahead of those these days but I know fuck all about em … I’m looking at getting a portable vape and the Mighty+ in particular. Wondering what their equivalent in other brands would be before I pull the trigger. Initially plan to use for flower but may look at the odd concentrate down track.

Any equivalent options worthy of consideration? I know the Mighty+ ain’t cheap but I don’t mind if it’s rock solid wrt performance, reliability & longevity…

Cheers Tug 😎
Got a tinymight 2 about 6 weeks ago. Used mighty plus as a mate has one and was going to buy one but saw someone else post about the original and I bought the the 2 and it's the best vape I have ever used and I've tried quite a few over the last 5 years!!
Would highly recommend it over the Mighty plus.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
I bought the DaVinci IQ2 a couple of years ago, it's weird because I can do a whole .5gm chamber and not feel as ripped as doing a .5gm bowl out of the Incredibowl i420.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I’ve got a dynavap. It’s not the best but it’s versatile and it’s got me off the combustion bongs although I do still use the dyna through my glassy (because as I said versatile). I like being able to use a jetty still.

Next vape will be a tinymight or a desktop ball vape.

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I got a Healthy Rips Rougue. I’m new to vaping,only having tried the dynavap. I wasn’t sure if I would like it. Get some pretty big hits using the bubbler. The bong is still in rotation,but probably not for much longer. Only downside is the bubbler is on the clown clothes side of discrete. Ball vape intrigues me.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, the Tinymight2 is looking like it's setting the benchmarks at the moment. Probably end up getting one in the new year.

My Mighty+ through the "Err 004" code the other day, and the recommendations are to send it back to S&B for servicing. Many folks, say it means fuck all, just restart it, and go again. But yeah, if its a factory code. They wouldn't state that for no reason, they're just not letting on to what that amounts to.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah, the Tinymight2 is looking like it's setting the benchmarks at the moment. Probably end up getting one in the new year.

My Mighty+ through the "Err 004" code the other day, and the recommendations are to send it back to S&B for servicing. Many folks, say it means fuck all, just restart it, and go again. But yeah, if its a factory code. They wouldn't state that for no reason, they're just not letting on to what that amounts to.
Get one mate the on demand feature is the closest thing you'll have to having a bong!!
I've tried and owned at least 20 different vapes and this thing is in a league of its own!!

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Get one mate the on demand feature is the closest thing you'll have to having a bong!!
I’ll second this after a test run last night … took a few big rips on this thing last night 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻 … get a good proper hit without the full on coughing fit … when ya crank it up on the dial 8/10 a nice little tickle in the throat at the end … glad it doesn’t go up to eleven 😅

Admittedly I’m coming off the mother of all tolerance breaks and using underdone test material but Tugboat was ripped last night 🤪😁😎

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
Freight train derails all I own 32 vapes mighty og,crafty +, tinymight og, Taffee, Omni/vong ,Sticky og,anvill,simrell,fly,magic box,pinky,etc etc etc try twaxing with a ball vape end game imo
Sorry just realised this was for a portable my favourite is the crafty it’s small,reliable, mild signature for the outdoors constant flavour fair battery life and one button function if you’re going all day a butane driven vape is the go my favourite today is the anvil or a dv with the fmj attached

Last edited:
Top Bottom