Portable Vape - Mighty+ vs ???

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Freight train derails all I own 32 vapes mighty og,crafty +, tinymight og, Taffee, Omni/vong ,Sticky og,anvill,simrell,fly,magic box,pinky,etc etc etc try twaxing with a ball vape end game imo
Sorry just realised this was for a portable my favourite is the crafty it’s small,reliable, mild signature for the outdoors constant flavour fair battery life and one button function if you’re going all day a butane driven vape is the go my favourite today is the anvil or a dv with the fmj attached
Start a thread on ball vaping Boo.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Well funny this thread has appeared because 3 days ago my $600 tinymight2 stopped being able to be turned on!!
3 months I've had it. A mate also has one and I put his battery in mine to make sure it wasn't a faulty battery as its the only removable part!
Still didn't work!!
Emailed them but have not heard back Xmas and that shit!
But hopefully they will replace it as they have a 10 year warranty.
Not a good start for a $600 vape considering I've had vapes that have lasted years for 1/3 the price!!
Really hope I haven't recommended a dud to others but the vape quality is still the best I've ever used!!

surferboy47

Germinating
User ID
i got a pax 3 about 6 months ago,new to the vape world and it interested me cause it could be used with rosin .First impressions were i hated it but after playing with temps i really like it now,it is way different to a few cones or even old granpa pipe i used sometimes but it gets me baked ,just take 10 or so rips on it and woohoo done ,its a great way to get ripped quick .Im sure there is better vapes out there but im happy with this unit for now and the flavour you get when toking is so awesome

bloodshot_eyes

Seedling
User ID
Well funny this thread has appeared because 3 days ago my $600 tinymight2 stopped being able to be turned on!!
3 months I've had it. A mate also has one and I put his battery in mine to make sure it wasn't a faulty battery as its the only removable part!
Still didn't work!!
Emailed them but have not heard back Xmas and that shit!
But hopefully they will replace it as they have a 10 year warranty.
Not a good start for a $600 vape considering I've had vapes that have lasted years for 1/3 the price!!
Really hope I haven't recommended a dud to others but the vape quality is still the best I've ever used!!
Don't tell me that I've got one on the way lol. You should be all good though. When I was researching them it seemed that some of the early built TinyMight 2's have had some issues but they are really good with the warranty and will fix it for you no problems.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I've had a bunch of vapes and haven't smoked/combusted in a few years. They are highly personal devices, but my winners worth checking out: Arc Zeus (very portable, my going-out vape), Arizer Solo II (around-house portable, flavour bomb), and Old Head Freight Train (not portable, huge rips!). Bonus: vapes conserve your stash longer!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Don't tell me that I've got one on the way lol. You should be all good though. When I was researching them it seemed that some of the early built TinyMight 2's have had some issues but they are really good with the warranty and will fix it for you no problems.
Hopefully that's the case mate!!

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
So Tinymight got in contact and said send it back to them and they will replace it!!
So ill keep yous updated on what happens!!
Good news! Do you have to send it back to base in Europe for the warranty claim? I bought mine locally as it was surprisingly reasonable priced $500 and in stock but that is in the middle of all the pre-Xmas sales and all. Figured be better too if I had a problem and had to return / exchange - wondering if all warranty stuff is direct with Tinymight or via retailer

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Good news! Do you have to send it back to base in Europe for the warranty claim? I bought mine locally as it was surprisingly reasonable priced $500 and in stock but that is in the middle of all the pre-Xmas sales and all. Figured be better too if I had a problem and had to return / exchange - wondering if all warranty stuff is direct with Tinymight or via retailer
Yeah mate it's going directly to them in Finland!!
It's almost 4 months old and they weren't available in Australia at the time!
They have paid for the shipping I just have to wait at home for 8 hours on Monday for them to pick it up because someone has to sign! 🤣

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
I have a Taroma Lite ball vape, which is good for desktop option.

My top portable recommendation for gear is actually a little portable stash whichever vape you use - mad heaters reload. It's a small container with 3 compartments. The top one is for AVB, has a magnet on top for dynvap, has a tool to remove a hot dynvap cap and a little thing to set the screen level, then it has a detachable stir tool, and 2 compartments for herb (e.g. day strain and night strain). I ordered directly from mad heaters and considering buying a few for mates I like it so much.

For portable recommendations, I've tried many over the years, but my 3 favourites are below:

1) dynavap - good for microdosing through the day, or sitting out the back and going through a few bowls to chill out. I love instant heat, incredibly efficient for herb use, nice for microdosing while working in the day. I wish the bowl was bigger. I like the inspire wand induction heater but it's Chucky. I prefer to carry around a dyna with reload and small lighter. Cheap and will last forever.

2) Stickybrick Junior - roughly same size as mighty when packed. Insanely hard hitter, nice big bowl, instant on-demand heat. I just love it. Downside is air is a little hot, not subtle (I don't use it in public), and has a learning curve, but after you get it it's like brick-fu, you can get any type of hit you want. Will last forever.

3) Crafty+ - portable, stealthy, decent sized bowl but battery life is tragic (3 bowls), so need to keep on charger or carry a portable charger. I like it to take for a walk or when I need to concentrate on something while vaping. Downsides are battery life, and it's a session vape so you need 3-4 minutes at least for a bowl. Stickybrick Junior is like 30 seconds including pack, use, (cough), finished. I got the pre-load capsules but they're too annoying to use.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
User ID
I don't know if I've mentioned it before, but I have a DaVinci IQ2 and part of the reasons why I chose it is because I vape nicotine too and the DVIQ2 looks subtle and got good ratings from the research I did.

Fucking expensive though, but worth considering.

Edit: Sorry, what I mean by it looks subtle is that you could probably sit at the pub and vape weed and no-one would know because you've also got a nic vape there too.

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I had to stop vaping. My lungs got so bad. A cough that lasted months with strained muscles from coughing so much I thought I’d punctured my lung.
Shame because I loved the effects compared to bong or whatever. And it made a little to a long way.
I have a S&B mighty

Maybe I should try it again but only occasionally.

Dynaboo

Germinating
User ID
Been playing with the xmax V3 pro lately nothing special but does most things well definite pass mark especially for the price

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
So sent the Tinymight2 back on the 7th of this month. I contacted DHL who it was returned with and it was signed and received by them on the 13th
I have emailed them on the 19th and 3 times after to see what was happening!! They have not responded to 1 email since they said send it back to them on the 5th!

I must say their customer service is absolutely fucking pathetic!!
I will ring them later tonight and see what they have to say!!
So these Tinymight2 vapes produce probably the best vape I've ever had but the build quality is utter garbage for the extremely high price!!
To all those I've recommended these vapes too please think very carefully before you buy one!!
I just bought a Healthy Rips fury edge SE for $170 to get me through and have seen very good reviews and bongs taste fucking putrid after vaping for years now!!

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Not good to hear … I must say though I’ve found the build quality pretty rock solid so far (touch wood) but their customer service sounds shitful so hopefully they get in contact soon and get your replacement to you asap.

On a different note I’ve been using the little dosing capsules as opposed to loading flower directly into the chamber and have found them very handy. On a recent trip away it made it super convenient to reload between tokes without having to fumble around with loose flower (especially in the dark) and also keeps the main unit clean 👍🏻

Recommend getting these https://instavape.com.au/products/tinymight-2-dosing-capsules-stainless-steal-x-5 or ones that fit your portable vape model if you’re gonna be out and about and with limited opportunity to discretely reload 😉

Tugboat 😎

Pikey

Baked
User ID
So sent the Tinymight2 back on the 7th of this month. I contacted DHL who it was returned with and it was signed and received by them on the 13th
I have emailed them on the 19th and 3 times after to see what was happening!! They have not responded to 1 email since they said send it back to them on the 5th!

I must say their customer service is absolutely fucking pathetic!!
I will ring them later tonight and see what they have to say!!
So these Tinymight2 vapes produce probably the best vape I've ever had but the build quality is utter garbage for the extremely high price!!
To all those I've recommended these vapes too please think very carefully before you buy one!!
I just bought a Healthy Rips fury edge SE for $170 to get me through and have seen very good reviews and bongs taste fucking putrid after vaping for years now!!
Perkele! Not good mate :mad:

I was about to buy one myself while they're on special ...might hold off on that now :confused:

Funnily enough, I was looking at it as an upgrade from my current Healthy Rips Rogue, which I'm more than happy with ... I just wanted to make the big boy clouds 🌬️:LOL:

Having tried both first hand, how would you compare the vapor from the TM2 to the Fury Edge?

It is winter there and, if they're anything like my Finn mates, they're probably busy drinking "keeping warm" :ROFLMAO:

Hope they get it sorted soon for ya!

Pikey

Baked
User ID
On a different note I’ve been using the little dosing capsules as opposed to loading flower directly into the chamber and have found them very handy. On a recent trip away it made it super convenient to reload between tokes without having to fumble around with loose flower (especially in the dark) and also keeps the main unit clean 👍🏻

Recommend getting these https://instavape.com.au/products/tinymight-2-dosing-capsules-stainless-steal-x-5 or ones that fit your portable vape model if you’re gonna be out and about and with limited opportunity to discretely reload 😉

Tugboat 😎
+1 - I use dosing caps in my Rogue. Keeps the chamber spotless and I feel it spreads the heat more evenly through the bud. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom