Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
I think some of us are already talking 2 aliens
No judging
I'll judge, a dumb cunt would have no idea how rational the topic is. Thw flower patterns aren't pretty shapes mate, they were built using the same geometry that a flower uses to build itself. That's why it looks like a flower.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
From my perspective I can't understand how someone couldn't understand these theories but I'm fluent in physic so the idea of viewing the universe from outside makes perfect sense to me.

Have you seen 'The Life of Pi? Now there's a version of God I can get into.... sometimes it helps to have faith.

I understand that not everyone will understand but I question ridicule from those who don't.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Yeah, hence why if we ever get to communicate with aliens, it will be maths that will connect us both, some humans can't even speak properly, let alone beings from another planet :D
Mate if you put some thought into the fractal situation we could be stuck in groundhog day. If the universe were to recycle and begin again it would follow the same sequence and produce the same image. The sun would be in the same place and life on earth would begin again... Now we starting to get freaky.

The basis of many beliefs can be found in the fractal.

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
From my perspective I can't understand how someone couldn't understand these theories but I'm fluent in physic so the idea of viewing the universe from outside makes perfect sense to me.

Have you seen 'The Life of Pi? Now there's a version of God I can get into.... sometimes it helps to have faith.

I understand that not everyone will understand but I question ridicule from those who don't.
I loved that book. Movie was well made too.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I'll judge, a dumb cunt would have no idea how rational the topic is. Thw flower patterns aren't pretty shapes mate, they were built using the same geometry that a flower uses to build itself. That's why it looks like a flower.
Yep and I'll judge, a dumb cunt that has no idea what polyites and polymals are... Everyone has a blind spot in their knowledge mate, no need to be a dick about it.

Happy Festivus 💈🍗📣💪🌠

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Mate if you put some thought into the fractal situation we could be stuck in groundhog day. If the universe were to recycle and begin again it would follow the same sequence and produce the same image. The sun would be in the same place and life on earth would begin again... Now we starting to get freaky.

The basis of many beliefs can be found in the fractal.
Yeah, I know, I wasn't having a go at you, I was agreeing. Just saying that maths is the common thing that connects any being on any planet throughout the universe.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Just for the record... I don't think you're a DC Bob, I reckon you're alright, just throwing a quick jab back..

Pikey, before the polymals I didn't know you existed but anyway. Happy xmas back at ya.

Top Bottom