Nature doing nature.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Not yet mate, been considering a flow hive.
Flow hive sounds like the goods. These ones came from a neighbour, his got a few.

Years ago I jumped off a rock into a bush, stood up and said to one of my kids 'can you smell honey and just as the words left my mouth a bunch of bees started smashing me in the head. Got one stuck in my eyelid, could almost see the cnut smiling as it got me. Grabbed the kid and took off like yogi bear running for the water thinking they were gonna chase us. Face swelled up like a ballon.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Tell you what, yesterday I might have been in love with mother nature but today I wanna headbutt the bitch!!

Males down the back blowing around like crazy, pissing down rain every 10 minutes, 7 days straight of this shit on the forecast.

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
but you can see how creationists get traction. It's very detailed.

I know what you mean, not about religion, although mathematics plays a deeper role in the universe than a lot of people realise.

More so in nature than in our daily lives of constructing apartment blocks and working out train timetable systems so people are more efficient at getting to work.

If anything I'd say that most of our lives are subconsciously governed by maths and the people that work in all kinds of jobs are using maths of some sort. Whether it be formulaic algebra, astrophysics, or even as a checkout chick at Coles, and anything in between.

As humans we discovered a long time ago that maths is a law, or rule, it's not something that we can control, it's something that we discovered, and nature is one of the ways we discovered that.

Fractals and the Fibonacci sequence are good examples of that. We aren't the controllers we think we are, we're the subordinates who follow the rules of nature... until we knock down another bunch of trees and build apartments, because... that guy wants money.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I know what you mean, not about religion, although mathematics plays a deeper role in the universe than a lot of people realise.

More so in nature than in our daily lives of constructing apartment blocks and working out train timetable systems so people are more efficient at getting to work.

If anything I'd say that most of our lives are subconsciously governed by maths and the people that work in all kinds of jobs are using maths of some sort. Whether it be formulaic algebra, astrophysics, or even as a checkout chick at Coles, and anything in between.

As humans we discovered a long time ago that maths is a law, or rule, it's not something that we can control, it's something that we discovered, and nature is one of the ways we discovered that.

Fractals and the Fibonacci sequence are good examples of that. We aren't the controllers we think we are, we're the subordinates who follow the rules of nature... until we knock down another bunch of trees and build apartments, because... that guy wants money.

Chat bro. lol

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID

Grab some shrooms to check out those fractals. 😂

But you’re right. Maths makes up life. Just a simple sum of atoms and neutrons and all those things you didn’t pay attention to in high school science.

Chemistry changes by adding or subtracting to molecular structures.

I love thinking about that stuff.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID

For sure Anoma, maths are an intrinsic part of the universe, it's only fitting that nature has evolved to use the same numbers. I find images of the mandelbrot set quite stunning when you realise what you're looking at.

When you start to understand physics things become less complicated but more intricate. Something as simple as looping energy/temperature via infinity can send you down a rabbit hole forever 😂

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
You went deep man. At least you know what to expect of you ever do jump in again
The actual trip wasn't that much more intense than a normal one, had much better with just 8 or so, the rush sat me on my arse though. Within 10 minutes the headrush started kicking in, puffing and panting like a lunatic for a couple of hours before I settled into the trip. Rang one of those lifeline numbers ffs and told them I'd been killed by a mushroom.

Top Bottom