Nature doing nature.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
After some revision I realised that you wouldn't get spirals as such but a continuous wave of curves that spiral out from a point you can never reach.. The images mirror reality, the population pretty much expands via generation in a wave.

Thank christ I got you guys to bounce these ideas off, if it was my missus I'd have just talked myself out of a blowjob 😆
You been on the good stuff of late mate!!!

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
After some revision I realised that you wouldn't get spirals as such but a continuous wave of curves that spiral out from a point you can never reach.. The images mirror reality, the population pretty much expands via generation in a wave.

Thank christ I got you guys to bounce these ideas off, if it was my missus I'd have just talked myself out of a blowjob 😆
Just to be clear im not sure you are getting a blowjob of us either.

i like the tangents, and random thought processes you bring up mate. keep it coming (no pun intended)

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
I realise a lot of people have no idea what I'm talking about so for the sake of posterity (pun intended) and not sounding like a mentally ill day tripper I thought I better explain what I was dribbling about.

I was mucking around with number sequences and decided to model an expanding and declining population so I could get a better look at how everything worked. No reason in particular, just a curiosity I felt compelled to explore.

This image explains the maths involved, the amount of information you can extract is mind-blowing but I'll stick with the basics. What the image shows is that populations increase and decrease from top to bottom using the numbers 1,1,2,3 (Fibonacci sequence) repeatedly across three generations with each branch containing the total number (5,8,13). From left to right the population expands using the geometrical sequence 1,2,4,8,16 repeatedly across the same three generations. It doesn't matter how many offspring each individual has, these numbers never change.

The image shows the crossover (intermediate) species as the original source. Populations move away from the original source very fast as shown by the distance in the curve. The centre line is a stable population of one offspring for every mature individual (resources ÷ 2). According to this image the population will stabilise then become extinct. Evolution will return to scatterd pockets of primate species until they become extinct and the cycle will be complete.

As the stable population exists on resources, those resources will become depleted making it impossible for any other species that exists on similar resources to expand in great numbers. Homo sapiens is the pinnacle of the primate order but we are yet to reach a stable population.

Evolution Model.jpg

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Then I decided to make some patterns with the mathematics and realised I'd stumbled across chaos and perspective. What seems like absolute chaos may actually be a perfectly ordered pattern and what looks like chaos to someone in the middle of that pattern may look perfectly ordered to someone viewing it from a distance.

Fractal1.jpg

The take away from this is that the universe and all within are built using the same mathematical sequences. While an observer within the universe would only see chaos an observer outside the universe may actually see an intricate fractal.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
Then I realised that once you increase a number from 1 to 2 you can never return back to 1 and found incompletness. No matter how hard you try you can never complete the pattern, it just makes infinite new patterns.

Fractal2.jpg

The takeaway from this is that the maths are incomplete and the only way they can ever be completed is by returning to 1. Thus the universe can never be completed without returning to its original state.

Fractal3.jpg

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
I haven't figured out where the numbers fit yet but when you run primates into sapiens and back to primates, the completed cycle forms a complete spiral pattern!

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
I’m working but managed to have a look at what your saying. It’s so fascinating mate. I like to graphic modelling you’ve used too. Like your designing a tool album cover

It kinda gives you the sense of awe when you look at it and realise that’s life evolving.

Raniformis

Curing
User ID
I’m working but managed to have a look at what your saying. It’s so fascinating mate. I like to graphic modelling you’ve used too. Like your designing a tool album cover

It kinda gives you the sense of awe when you look at it and realise that’s life evolving.
I'd be lost without the graphics, hopefully the pics say a thousand words. It certainly does give you a sense of awe but at the same time it's all too simple.
You been on the good stuff of late mate!!!
Haha, I don't need drugs these days mate, still suffering the residual effects of my youth 😆
About time nature showed us a bit of sun

Day fishing with chimoen,

5 plate size snapper

5 nice flatties

In the fridge / freezer . B4 heading home

Sorry no pics phone was flat , cleaned and fillets of flatties

Good day
It's been an awesome start to summer down here too. Flatties about the only fish I bring home these days. Living the life! On

Anoma

Resident Celebrity
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, hence why if we ever get to communicate with aliens, it will be maths that will connect us both, some humans can't even speak properly, let alone beings from another planet :D

Top Bottom