Medical Cannabis product reviews

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Thanks for the wishes

Ohhh, I do understand why it's done @Kee Mao and Thank you for being one of those kunts. It's not a role I could do, nursing ain't my thing. I got close enough in my last care role. Never again. I don't do 'in's' nor 'out's'. No feeding. No toileting. A sarcastic joke us males had 'In's and out's... ...that's a woman's role' then duck to avoid anything thrown by the closest woman in earshot 🤣

You know those arsehole patients? Yea, I'm one of them.
When I'm in pain, everybody is a target and the smallest thing can set me off. My wife tells me I'm a bastard of a patient.
Why should I be the only one in pain????:mad::mad::mad: and my fuse is super short ie spark. BOOM!!!🌋

Don't get me wrong, I have no intent to sue, never have, never will. When it all went sideways I was asked if I had such an intent, I was advised I had grounds to claim. Never have, never will. My view: If they didn't go in there, I'd already be dead. They don't do neurosurgery on a whim. I've had a few issues but it's VERY rare they say 'Surgery is the only option' and 'craniotomy' even rarer', they try every other option before going surgery, so it being 'the only option' says it all IMHO.

Last edited:

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
My missus has developed bad rheumatoid arthritis, she never could gasp what it was like to be in constant pain

I think it's like that for most wh don't suffer from a ailments that are only going to get worse

Ppl without these issues get better whenever they get injured or sick , which makes it extremely difficult to understand ppl that don't get better only worse with time

She used to come home and wondered why I hadn't done anything , trying to tell her I found it hard to move let alone do household duties copped the usual yeah right and she'd get the shits , or I couldn't help her walk the dogs , same cry bullshit and have the shits

Unfortunately now it's hit her like a ton of bricks , she's the one walking around the house at night because her legs are playing up , can't wash up because her hands are swollen or to sore

Shit happens when you get old

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I get arthritis now and yeah it can be really painful. As someone who has a few other issues that are really painful ( pancreatitis, nerve pain for example ) I never through arthritis was something that was really painful, more like normal aches but boy was I wrong.

And yeah it’s hard to grasp what chronic pain is like. Wears you down, and makes the future seem bleak.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
My missus has developed bad rheumatoid arthritis, she never could gasp what it was like to be in constant pain

I think it's like that for most wh don't suffer from a ailments that are only going to get worse

Ppl without these issues get better whenever they get injured or sick , which makes it extremely difficult to understand ppl that don't get better only worse with time

She used to come home and wondered why I hadn't done anything , trying to tell her I found it hard to move let alone do household duties copped the usual yeah right and she'd get the shits , or I couldn't help her walk the dogs , same cry bullshit and have the shits

Unfortunately now it's hit her like a ton of bricks , she's the one walking around the house at night because her legs are playing up , can't wash up because her hands are swollen or to sore

Wow guys , not in a good way by the sounds,gee I hope you guys get some comfort.

I've got carpel tunnel in both hands and I'm on 600 meg of lyrica a day and 2 Valiumm and 2 fortes every 4 hours and that is nothing compared to arthritic pain as my hands are getting rumatoid

Hope y'all feel better soon otherwise the sink be up to ceiling 😜🇬🇳

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Piss that lyrica off , probably the reason you're so sociable

It's bad , I got opium patches that administer 15mg every hr for 7 days , and cannabis

Only use lyrica for a big fishing etc , it's like a line of speed for me at 300mg dose

Otherwise I steer clear of it ,I'd advice you to try to do the same

Ask the boys , my hands are absolutely fucked , middle finger and thumb on left hand , 1st finger and thumb on the right are all i can use , all the others are permanently clinched like a fist with almost no movement

But no lyrica for my nerve pain 99% of the time

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID

Hey, that's enough of the 'Old' shit 🤣 :eek:🤣:cautious:

Pain is one of those things that needs to be experienced to be understood and everybody's experience of it is different. The medicos wanted me to give mine a rating out of 10 after the last surgery, as I'm laying in bed curled up in the foetal position. My response was '15', just WOW intense. 'Ohh it can't be that bad' says nursey. I offered to boot nursey in the head, then she could tell me all about. She didn't like my response. Then they came out with 'You just have a low tolerance to pain...' I disagree, they have no clue just how bad **BAD** can be and due to this I have developed a very low tolerance for know-it-all medicos.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I've found I know more about what's going on than my quack , he's a nice Bangladesh lad he's also young

He has that many patients he can't remember what's wrong so always the same questions, how bad it is

How bad does it get and yeah the ripper what's it's like out 10

Every time says what about some physiotherapy, 2 or 3 trips are useless as I'd need 2 or 2 a week till I die to realise it don't help

Can't have them , they're addictive, so , it's not like I'm going to get better and take them when then

The patches work well for my leg and back if I look after myself

The pot helps take my mind of shit , doesn't really do much for the pain , the oil t25 really helps my appetite from yrs of taking voltarin which fucked my stomach and gave me a ulcer , fucking quacks

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hey, that's enough of the 'Old' shit 🤣 :eek:🤣:cautious:

Pain is one of those things that needs to be experienced to be understood and everybody's experience of it is different. The medicos wanted me to give mine a rating out of 10 after the last surgery, as I'm laying in bed curled
I've found I know more about what's going on than my quack , he's a nice Bangladesh lad he's also young

He has that many patients he can't remember what's wrong so always the same questions, how bad it is

Every time says what about some physiotherapy, 2 or 3 trips are useless as I'd need 2 or 2 a week till I die to realise it don't help

Can't have them , they're addictive, so , it's not like I'm going to get better and take them when then

The pot helps take my mind of shit , doesn't really do much for the pain , the oil t25 really helps my appetite from yrs of taking voltarin which fucked my stomach and gave me a ulcer , fucking quacks

up in the foetal position. My response was '15', just WOW intense. 'Ohh it can't be that bad' says nursey. I offered to boot nursey in the head, then she could tell me all about. She didn't like my response. Then they came out with 'You just have a low tolerance to pain...' I disagree, they have no clue just how bad **BAD** can be and due to this I have developed a very low tolerance for know-it-all medicos.
Ya both old! Just except it ya cunts!! 🤣
@Madmick your a fucking mad old cunt but and a fucking champion bloke!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID

It's bad , I got opium patches that administer 15mg every hr for 7 days , and cannabis

Only use lyrica for a big fishing etc , it's like a line of speed for me at 300mg dose

Ask the boys , my hands are absolutely fucked , middle finger and thumb on left hand , 1st finger and thumb on the right are all i can use , all the others are permanently clinched like a fist with almost no movement

+1 for giving that 300mg of lyrica the flick......suicide in a pill, short term use yeah it may help nerve pain, long time use.......recipie 4 disaster and hard 2 kick, fuks with ure head and well documented 4 suicidal urges
What ever u do, dont go with the turkey thats cold with this one.....gradually taper off until around 30 mg will give u some benefit

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Onya Merl!

all the best mate!

just another hurdle to jump...

dat Hash will get ya through!...

may be they can take out the part of ya brain that turns ya into a grumpy ol cunt while there there too lol...

..I must be one of the lucky ones, never spent a day or night in any hospital,

no broken bones , no cronic pain, no nothing really!

..i put it down to all the Canna i consumed in the past 30 yrs lol...

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID

Your advice is not going noticed bro , u r spot on but 15 years on this dose and I have found you either love me or hate me

" Thankyou lyrica
Lowering the dose can be very sickening like a heroin addict tbh

Thanks for your advice

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
just another hurdle to jump...
Yea, but those hurdles are getting higher and HIGHER and this 'grumpy ol cunt' can't jump that high no more.
..I must be one of the lucky ones, never spent a day or night in any hospital,

no broken bones , no cronic pain, no nothing really!
Well, that's not fair. I think you should come for a visit, I'll break you leg for you, just to even things up a bit 🤣

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID

Yea, but those hurdles are getting higher and HIGHER and this 'grumpy ol cunt' can't jump that high no more.

Well, that's not fair. I think you should come for a visit, I'll break you leg for you, just to even things up a bit 🤣
Now now ! Gents

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Thanks for the wishes

Ohhh, I do understand why it's done @Kee Mao and Thank you for being one of those kunts. It's not a role I could do, nursing ain't my thing. I got close enough in my last care role. Never again. I don't do 'in's' nor 'out's'. No feeding. No toileting. A sarcastic joke us males had 'In's and out's... ...that's a woman's role' then duck to avoid anything thrown by the closest woman in earshot 🤣

You know those arsehole patients? Yea, I'm one of them.
When I'm in pain, everybody is a target and the smallest thing can set me off. My wife tells me I'm a bastard of a patient.
Why should I be the only one in pain????:mad::mad::mad: and my fuse is super short ie spark. BOOM!!!🌋

Don't get me wrong, I have no intent to sue, never have, never will. When it all went sideways I was asked if I had such an intent, I was advised I had grounds to claim. Never have, never will. My view: If they didn't go in there, I'd already be dead. They don't do neurosurgery on a whim. I've had a few issues but it's VERY rare they say 'Surgery is the only option' and 'craniotomy' even rarer', they try every other option before going surgery, so it being 'the only option' says it all IMHO.
I can't even fathom what your going thru man , keep the chin up and wish you all the best man ...🇬🇳🇬🇳

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Your advice is not going noticed bro , u r spot on but 15 years on this dose and I have found you either love me or hate me

" Thankyou lyrica
Lowering the dose can be very sickening like a heroin addict tbh

Thanks for your advice
Same boat.

I’m on 600 a day for nerve pain
I got down to 300 but had to go back up again.
The withdrawals if I miss even one dose it’s very similar to the withdrawals I had when I stopped drinking ( I was a very heavy drinker who drank every waking hour and even waking up in my sleep for a slug or three). Cold sweats vomiting, etc etc

Hate the side effects, mainly memory problems. It at least I can walk. Without it the nerve pain in my feet means I crawl around the house ( literally) and even the weight of a sheet in bed hurts like a sledge hammer.

Wish i could find something else. Thought canna products might but they just don’t.
Sorry. It’s not always the miracle cure all people like us make it out to be sadly.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Mate tbh there are other options, I guess it depends on the sales rep with the best offers may help decide which medications you're on , sad but true

I use this , it's a opioid product so I guess it's also addictive but without all the other side effects

Like you Harry I have never pain in both feet caused by the tightening of the tendons, causing a ball of grisle in my instep which once was tendon which causes extreme pain , extremely hard to walk , this helps immensely, without them I'd be pretty much immobile

Attachments

• 20230821_151127.jpg
    20230821_151127.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 16

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Same boat.

I’m on 600 a day for nerve pain
I got down to 300 but had to go back up again.
The withdrawals if I miss even one dose it’s very similar to the withdrawals I had when I stopped drinking ( I was a very heavy drinker who drank every waking hour and even waking up in my sleep for a slug or three). Cold sweats vomiting, etc etc

Hate the side effects, mainly memory problems. It at least I can walk. Without it the nerve pain in my feet means I crawl around the house ( literally) and even the weight of a sheet in bed hurts like a sledge hammer.

Wish i could find something else. Thought canna products might but they just don’t.
Sorry. It’s not always the miracle cure all people like us make it out to be sadly.
Hey HB have you had yourself investigated for VENUS INSUFFICIENCY

lyrica has made me a totally different person than I was 15 years ago.
Don't judge me and I will never judge you said my wise father 👍🇬🇳

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Mines caused by malnutrition caused by malabsorption.

I must say though. Lyrica has actually been amazing for my depression. I take mirtazapine and have for 12 years or so but when I added lyrica i started making music again and doing things I enjoy for the first time in years. Apparently it has some antidepressant use also.
When I went down to 300 I noticed depression getting worse again and remembered how I used to be.

Bloody shit haha.

Top Bottom