Medical Cannabis product reviews

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
As the title says , this is for your opinions on specific brands and their products of Medicinal Cannabis in Australia
I'll start off with two daytime flower products
005.JPG
006.JPG
Maali sky is fucking beautiful straight away after opening ther fresh tub I got a whiff of almost sherbert like smells
ground up a small nug and had a cone ... boom instant hit and I had to think about whether I even wanted a second as I was already high . Great stuff 9/10
010.JPG
009.JPG
Cannatrek T18 Lemnos
this one is Lemon zkittles and is beautifully grown bud
the buds in this particular tub are all big and chunky & dense
they smell like sour lemon with a slight tang
this isnt as strong as the Maali sky but still a great uplifting daytime medicine
8/10

I also tried the Cannatrek T20 Daylesford but that tub was utter crap and not worth even reviewing

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Cannatrek t24 narooma
(Gmo) cookies ."garlic,mushroom and onion."imported from Canada by cannatrek is a indica dominant poly hybrid.
Not a huge smell from this batch at 10.1 grams.
Herbs and veggie smells, tho not unpleasant. That do come out more on the grind.
Has nice tric coverage although not super sticky to the touch.
I'd say flowers are at the dryer end of things and in my opinion are older stock.
Nice slow burner, decent expansion and nice hit of earthy, onions, garlic and spice through a big heavy beaker.
Sounds shit but surprisingly tasty.
Hit is fairly instantaneous
With feelings of relaxation and physical and mental stress and tension release.
Small amount see you cruzey and productive for many hours..
Larger amounts put me to sleep.
Similar in some ways to t25 probably the cookie link.
I rate it pretty decent.👍20220630_090838.jpg20220630_090332.jpg

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Seem a bit happier than at first

A couple of things , 1st why would old stock be bad ?

It would be stored in air tight containers of some sort , from my perspective the longer it has to cure the better especially if dried correctly

How could you even tell if it was old or not

The reason it's so compressed it would have been. Placed in 5 10 kilo bricks and vacuum sealed

The reason it's that dry is because they recommend vapimg , weed that I've dried and cured for bong can hold a little more moisture

I found that I needed to dry it out a little more for it to burn properly in vapouriser

Some weed smells more than others again I noticed in weed I've grown with similar aromas and tastes doesn't have that strong residual smell that other do

Only when broken apart do these aromas truly reveal themselves

F

freddie

I got Golden Grove from a company called Hummingbud. This is grown in Jamaica and is meant to be a cultivar of Wild Thai, I presume from World of Seeds, who are a bit loose with the truth. This isn't Thai stick for starters but it is a pretty good sativa dom hybrid in my opinion.

It doesn't look much but I've vaped all the bigger buds and this is the dregs. It was passed it's use by date when sold to me which shouldn't matter too much but I paid top $, and the trichomes are all amber which might be how they harvested it, but I suspect it's also due to it being old. I felt pissed off enough to complain about getting something out of date and have been assured that new stuff is available now and cheaper.

This is pretty good herb despite the looks. Thai often goes brown when cured, but I suspect this is probably a Thaix Skunk. Provides good focus and is uplifting, also some pain relief but if pain is your main reason to use cannabis you can probably get better. Can be really happy if you have a lot. No paranoia either. 8/10.

Attachments

• Golden Grove.jpg
    Golden Grove.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 32

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
This is cannatrek T17 yamba.
Well its really Dutch passion outlaw amnesia.
10.2 grams out of the tub.
Quite dry, great trichomes coverage!but all small buds popcorny to be exact.
It has a unusual to me lemony, citrussy some berryish or fruity notes and sherbet.,bit hard to pick exactly...not pungent or strong smell but quite satisfying.
Test through big heavy beaker.Nice smooth hit with slight lemon exhale.effects fairly quick
Headyish effect ,although I detect some indica presence only slight , no heaviness and quite pleasant and functional daytime sativa dom poly hybrid strain.
Good for the OCD as not too racy. 17 % thc and I'd expect that would be pretty close on reflection.
Noticed it was a little cheaper than most 10g containers.
Overall I'd rate fairly decent functional daytime gear .
With decent lasting effects.20220714_082613.jpg

Last edited:

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Just got my 2 tubs of topaz

Seen on reddit there was a new batch come in and they raving about it

I can confirm, not quite as dry but 10.62 in tub

Lots of little buds , but no stem no leaf at all , smoke just like the bigger buds which is very nice taste and effects

The price is the killer though

Attachments

• 20220714_130059.jpg
    20220714_130059.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 22

Pollenchucken

Germinating
User ID
Smoking the last couple nugs out of my last script of Adaya 30, it hits good, but feels no different to the T25 and Beacon I've had in the past.

For anyone interested, you can grow better yourself. Save your $250/10grams

I hit the doctor for a T25 Topaz script and a Urbanleaf night cart, my Canna doc deals with Cannatrek directly, I got the Topaz and a night THC cart delivered for less than the cost of one Adaya 30 tub

HGO

Community Member
User ID
Tasmanian Botanicals Midlands
Afghan haze 28g for $250
This stuff is excellent for me , gets me out doing stuff and helps keep me focused
has been really well cured and tastes earthy and a little spice
002.JPG

HGO

Community Member
User ID
Tasmanian Botanicals Highlands
Afghan skunk x Outlaw 28g for $299
Instantly relaxing not really all that potent but great for just chilling out
not the best trim job but still better than the cannatrek
will look for something stronger next time
003.JPG

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The price is far too, and they have
CMI – THC 18 Midlands Flower
CMI – THC 26 Emerald Flower
CMI – THC 31 Royale Flower

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Red No.1 (Afghan Kush)

Went with this one for the insomnia. It worked great for the first week, that put me on the nod quite well until the tolerance got used to it. It still works well to some degree, it just doesn't shut me down like it originally did anymore. Nonetheless i'll be keeping the script going with this one. 7.5/10

THC 18% (White Widow)

This one is a little disappointing, it's meant to be a Sativa dominant strain, but i'm finding it a bit heavy for day use. It certainly gives you a heavy long lasting stone. But I'd prefer something a bit lighter for day time use. 6/10

mcfo.jpg

Top Bottom