Medical Cannabis product reviews

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Y

Yea 18 months of testing on a closed track but who will they test someone who’s been smoking for years can drive comfortably but a newbie couldn’t get around the first witches hat will they let them smoke before driving or is it a residual test from the previous night? It will come out n say it’s dangerous for sure everyone just move to Tas cops walk away from green card holders down here👍
Is the trial in Tas? I only caught part of the radio report. Anyway, lots of suitable candidates on TSE whose tolerance levels would make them suitable for driving trials. I'm thinking a trial like that is mainly going to attract local stoners anyway.......as long as they're offering free cones, they won't be short of volunteers 🤣🤣🤣

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Is the trial in Tas? I only caught part of the radio report. Anyway, lots of suitable candidates on TSE whose tolerance levels would make them suitable for driving trials. I'm thinking a trial like that is mainly going to attract local stoners anyway.......as long as they're offering free cones, they won't be short of volunteers 🤣🤣🤣
Nah the trial is in Vic I think OF but we are legally allowed to drive down here with a medical card pretty sure we are the only state @Onedrop was talking about it? as long as not impaired of course whatever that may mean👍

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
first grow bounty is all smoked bar the brownie oil, needed something something to hold me over (week 3) 🤣

tasmanian botanics jade - 23% thc blurberry OG x GG#4

disclaimer - I’ve never had any real idea of what I’ve been smoking strain wise. so I know fuck all

good first impression, two larger buds, dense, nice colour, kinda smelly gooey cheesy thing going on

easy enough grind, single tallyho, no mixer

smooth smoke, nice head buzz - clear and consistent, feel like u can do shit at same time

have tried three strains in past week and this one made missus laugh, so it’s defo a sociable smoke!

0D057AE0-3B1E-4AE9-B73C-2D5CD8D19DA9.jpeg

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
found another canna doc cause earlier place was a pain in me hole trying to deal with them. they wanted $49 just to give me my script AFTER Id paid for the consult - Grove Health - cheeky kunts!!!

new guy is great - former GP who now only does canna consults from home, book online and everything then over the phone, wouldn’t admit to trying the products but laughed when I asked where he was getting his advice on strains from 🤣🤣

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
after reading bout it on TSE decided I had to try bubble hash so introducing Grandiosa Kief 50% THC 3g

53B1B25C-616D-43E7-A232-EC5E7E68CD2E.jpeg

i was expecting it to be more like a powder tbh but whatever. crumbled the smaller piece into a single Raw rollie with TAS Botanics Jade no mixer

joint definitely tasted a bit different, but smoked fine. had couple of intense waves within a few minutes and wondered if i was feeling a bit trippy, was nice buzz but probably didn’t last longer than 30-45 min

tried another one next evening with half as much bubble hash and felt fuck all difference with regular joint

at $145 for 3g I won’t be buying it again, just not for me

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
after reading bout it on TSE decided I had to try bubble hash so introducing Grandiosa Kief 50% THC 3g

View attachment 41396

i was expecting it to be more like a powder tbh but whatever. crumbled the smaller piece into a single Raw rollie with TAS Botanics Jade no mixer

joint definitely tasted a bit different, but smoked fine. had couple of intense waves within a few minutes and wondered if i was feeling a bit trippy, was nice buzz but probably didn’t last longer than 30-45 min

tried another one next evening with half as much bubble hash and felt fuck all difference with regular joint

at $145 for 3g I won’t be buying it again, just not for me
I've not tried the powder but have read it's nothing special. I'm trying sativite biriny 5g block of pressed resin is $200. Definitely adds a kick to things but at that price I'll stick to my own, when I have it
20231118_113642.jpg

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I've not tried the powder but have read it's nothing special. I'm trying sativite biriny 5g block of pressed resin is $200. Definitely adds a kick to things but at that price I'll stick to my own, when I have it
View attachment 41397
fuck that kinda looks like sand mate!

how do u use it and how much do u use at a time?

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
fuck that kinda looks like sand mate!

how do u use it and how much do u use at a time?
It's a brick but I shave it off into dust fairly easily with either my finger nail or scissors. I add about .05 to .1 on a cone and probably twice that in a joint.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Got a mate that just pulled 4 seeds outta a 10 gram container of Topaz
Not supposed to happen eh ?
Wonder if they be viable and grow ure own medical

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Got a mate that just pulled 4 seeds outta a 10 gram container of Topaz
Not supposed to happen eh ?
Wonder if they be viable and grow ure own medical

I do recall someone mentioning gamma rays of some sort of treatment applied to all medical stuff rendering any seeds useless.

Please update if he plants them :)

Meds4cancer

Vegetating
User ID
I’ve recently got a prescription through Dr canna and this is what they sent me and some oil, the oil is CBD based and not bad to start the day, this flower is questionable as when I opened the dry seal I got a whiff of hay, 😞 gets you where you need to go but it’s not nice. Will be asking for the thc oil or a different strain when I use this. 15g cost $100 so price is not bad. Looks ok smokes avg seems a harsh on the throat

Attachments

• IMG_4770.jpeg
    IMG_4770.jpeg
    713 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 7

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Fuck me this med garbage is business!!
They will grow as cheaply as possible dry as quickly as possible and probably spray em with all sorts of shit during the grow!!
They don't give 2 fucks about quality they want money!!
Fuck these companies are publicly listed They have 1 goal to Maximise profits!!
Wake up cunts they couldn't give 2 fucks about what your putting into your body!!
They are no better than Asian syndicates!!!

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I
Fuck me this med garbage is business!!
They will grow as cheaply as possible dry as quickly as possible and probably spray em with all sorts of shit during the grow!!
They don't give 2 fucks about quality they want money!!
Fuck these companies are publicly listed They have 1 goal to Maximise profits!!
Wake up cunts they couldn't give 2 fucks about what your putting into your body!!
They are no better than Asian syndicates!!!
If my shitbag autos had finished at 70 days I'd be rolling in my own smoke 🤣 another month! The first bits of my grape dragon will be dry next week, then next month back to just buying their oil to keep me out of trouble when I get swabbed by the cops.

Top Bottom