• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Msg them and ask them about their custom fullspec tech. If it worked for me I'd be trying to keep it quiet not tell every gronk on my website

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
lol.

If it worked and was unique, I would be telling anyone who would listen to help increase sales and market share..

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
If it was so great and patented they wouldn't need to worry about others using it?

Seems there pro series of 800w bar kits have a 3500k spectrum they seem to have updated to be more inline with other companies ;)

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
lol.

If it worked and was unique, I would be telling anyone who would listen to help increase sales and market sh

If it was so great and patented they wouldn't need to worry about others using it?

Seems there pro series of 800w bar kits have a 3500k spectrum they seem to have updated to be more inline with other companies ;)
Look cocksucker. Don't buy one then. You don't want to believe in the spec or tech go find more cocks to focus on in and around your smart mouth. You and billygoat are meant for each other. Little bitch gronks

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I have nothing against the light seems decent and priced in line with others its in competition with.

Your calims on the other hand is half the reason LED's get such a bad name

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Look cocksucker. Don't buy one then. You don't want to believe in the spec or tech go find more cocks to focus on in and around your smart mouth. You and billygoat are meant for each other. Little bitch gronks
All I've done on this cocksucker administrated site is try and help someone who might want some. It's fucktards like yourself who have to bitch and whinge about the reason I thought this place was here. Time to find some normal cunts I think...

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
I have nothing against the light seems decent and priced in line with others its in competition with.

What claims you cock. I told you to look at the proof on Instagram of real cunts big and small growing nice shit with this light. That's all I said. You wanna pick and choose my claims you can eat a dick first

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID

Msg them and ask them yourself about their custom specs. With so many light companies doing this now you wouldn't think there would be much between a good spectrum and an awesome one ay.... You would know but

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
Custom light spectrum that is patented.
It started way before that u little bitch. Msg them yourself please and ask them about their custom or out of the box specs.
I'm just over these faggots @Porky that all they wanna do is try rip on cunts instead of helping or saying something constructive. Frank was
Fucken beach full of sand!!
Site full of cocksuckers.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
It started way before that u little bitch. Msg them yourself please and ask them about their custom or out of the box specs.
I'm just over these faggots @Porky that all they wanna do is try rip on cunts instead of helping or saying something constructive. Frank was

Site full of cocksuckers.
Year Frank thinks he's a scientist!!
Just ignore the cunt!!

Top Bottom