Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
It would be the binning in the end, if they can source the higher quality LEDs its quality results, customer service as well on that front, if grow ops are adopting them fully as well.

Aequita

Vegetating
User ID
But we all fucken know how mars hydro has been with their marketing, deceiving and lying so what's to put other LED companies to pull the same shit, if they are fully transparent (MIGRO comes to mind) then yeah you can trust them

Michael J Foxtail

The botrytis bin possum
User ID
This is it..
Personally ide buy the new HLG diablo over this any day!!

If U were on Instagram right now you would prop have the same answer as me. I've always been HLG fan. There are just many proven results all over insta of this doing great things. That's from nug pics no marketing taken into account

Indy

Misfit
User ID
HPS here, though I'm beginning to consider a LED or two when I get going indoors again. Reason being, I'd like to try and extend my indoor rdwc grow period during the cooler months. Something I'd struggle to do here with HPS, as I'd need to fire up a Air Con as well.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
HPS here, though I'm beginning to consider a LED or two when I get going indoors again. Reason being, I'd like to try and extend my indoor rdwc grow period during the cooler months. Something I'd struggle to do here with HPS, as I'd need to fire up a Air Con as well.
Don't let the door hit you in the way out mate!🤣🤣🤣

...seems to be whats happening Indy, I enjoy the summer off growing. to hot even with LEDs in a tent in a shed in QLD in Summer.

P

Petey3

Everyone take a deep breath and relaaaaaxxx

LED's have come such a long way i'd say they are the clear winner. Especially during the warmer months :)

HPS are better in the cold of winter as they generate heat to keep the weed warm. :)

Top Bottom