FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Not enough research to say that it’s dangerous a lot of shit is GMO Genetically modified organism there’s a company that’s doing research on GMO weed Cann10
Good read here all about it
Yeah some scientists work for the better of humanity and the environment while some are just useless fucking idiots like this lot!!

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
sorry but i still believe tottally that all this auto and feminized shit should have never happened go back to the original landrace strains and grow regular seeds yes you get males but that gives you your next years seeds you dont need to pollenate crazy one head will give you fuck loads of seeds start five plants same strain percentage says it should be a somewhat even female to male split so keep one male for pollen away from the others females and only pollenate one branch or plant job done and you have seed of the same strain not rocket science but i am a crazy old fool too
so if you have any regular seed you dont want i will gladly take them off your hands too

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
Why do you think feminising should not have happened
i wondered if it was a way for seed banks to keep people from breeding i know it did not but i am a crazy old fool and i just think the way nature made it is how it should be but just my opinion i realize for some it takes the guess work out of gardening but i think that is half the fun i also seem to have a better strike rate with regular seed than feminized tried this year with some girl scout cookies fem seed and all failed did nothing different than what is going now its the reason its march and i will be lucky to get a couple of oz all good but its all the fun of gardening
oh and not trying to start an argument either

durban kid

Blooming
User ID
hope this makes you laugh its defiantly a hermi

Attachments

• 29690303_211365142952698_5045734236540108800_n.mp4
    2.5 MB

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I like fem seed (when it don't go hermie) because I just don't have room to sex plants as I live in the middle of suburbia.
i wondered if it was a way for seed banks to keep people from breeding i know it did not but i am a crazy old fool and i just think the way nature made it is how it should be but just my opinion i realize for some it takes the guess work out of gardening but i think that is half the fun i also seem to have a better strike rate with regular seed than feminized tried this year with some girl scout cookies fem seed and all failed did nothing different than what is going now its the reason its march and i will be lucky to get a couple of oz all good but its all the fun of gardening
oh and not trying to start an argument either

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Sunday night is STS spray night. 😎 Vegging plants in rear/middle(taken from clones) are for reversal( or pollen receptor). Seedlings in front will be for next round of veg. I know, the hungry yellow one needs more kangaroo piss.🤣 She's already at 1.0 EC at 12 days from seed 😜 IMG_20220407_151823919.jpg

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Sunday night is STS spray night. 😎 Vegging plants in rear/middle(taken from clones) are for reversal( or pollen receptor). Seedlings in front will be for next round of veg. I know, the hungry yellow one needs more kangaroo piss.🤣 She's already at 1.0 EC at 12 days from seed 😜 View attachment 22726
That’ll keep you busy 😊
What strains are being reversed ?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
That’ll keep you busy 😊
What strains are being reversed ?
Crescendo/Headband, Mandarin/Ethos Cookies, Colin OG/End Game, Wedding Cake. Pollen chuckers group has a fair variety of mixes in sights. Hoping to see some new FEM beans in circulation from June onwards.

Top Bottom