FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Aye Shroomer

Baked
User ID
Yeah, it looks as if we've got bugger all choice but to look within our own borders these days. The fuckers are too good at this game now.

In fact, I recently had a mower part arrive from the states and for some reason it went through Sydney and Brisbane customs. Fuck know why, but that tidbit was noted in the tracking info.
Yeah I bought a NFL jersey and went to 4 different places in the US then two different states in Oz before arriving to my place.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, mine went on a bit of a tour as well, mate. I just posted a screenshot of the journey it took before it lobbed (in my previous post). Sad part is, it took a week to arrive from the States, but if i was to order it at a local mower retailer here in Oz they said it could easily be a month away. Third World Countries, make room for us..

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Inducing Polyploid traits is widely believed to be toxic, (at least for the first generation) and does not represent as a dominant trait in future progeny reliably for any of the desired traits at least.

Sometimes it shows up in a branch of a commercial strain that a breeder may have fucked with way way back

It is a form of GMO

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Inducing Polyploid traits is widely believed to be toxic, (at least for the first generation) and does not represent as a dominant trait in future progeny reliably for any of the desired traits at least.

Sometimes it shows up in a branch of a commercial strain that a breeder may have fucked with way way back

It is a form of GMO
Toxic and GMO. Explain how!!

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Be careful what you wish for

puggle6

Baked
User ID
GMO by treating a seed even before it has germinated with a toxic chemical to produce a random response in genetic formation (some will be desirable and some not so much)

Toxic for consumption is subjective however some of the stuff I have read dating back quite a while regards that plants from first generation seeds should not be consumed

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Toxic and GMO. Explain how!!
Not enough research to say that it’s dangerous a lot of shit is GMO Genetically modified organism there’s a company that’s doing research on GMO weed Cann10
Good read here all about it

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
I mean GMO is technically what humans have been doing for a long time by Genetically Modifying Organisms by selective breeding.

Not saying Cannabis needs any of this nonsense with chemical induced polyploidy, just GMO is a wide netting term.

What cannabis needs are proper breeders putting in the hard work with very large populations breeding true to type varieties. So we the consumer can eventually buy a packet of 100 seeds for a couple of bucks that produce consistent true to type varieties

Not tent growers growing sub 10 plants every generation picking the the 2 'best parents' and flogging the offspring off as premium artisanal varieties with a rich mythical history and charging an arm and a leg. There's more money to be made one way and the consumers are the losers.

GO Team!

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Just for discussion purpose..

So I have sampled 7 THC medial dispensed types, they are all recreational strains. Most of them from my experience are somewhat what they are supposed to be but as most of us apart from @Porky could grow better ourselves

Thy hybrid revolution as it stands does just dilute things I guess?

Top Bottom