User ID
giphy.gif

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

puggle6

Baked
User ID
You make a rancid statement to anyone ever preceding you in your ventures, enjoy your future hermit kingdom. You will reap what you sow no doubt.

Clarknath

Seedling
User ID
Is anyone interested making FEMALE seeds in Australia- for FREE ?? I'm sending out feelers if there's any interest in starting a (very small) Aussie group to pollen chuck female seeds. There's no catch, however you must be willing to share some (homemade) seeds within the closed group. Conditions are simple: 1. NO regular seeds, must only be female photoperiod seeds. 2. Must be willing to freely share/swap the female seeds within the closed group, and 3. Must be willing to cross at least one female plant per year( only needs to be 6 weeks veg in a 20cm-4 litre pot) To start, I can provide/post free STS to group members. I'll also provide detailed instructions on when/how to mix and apply the STS. It's really simple, and anyone that's pollinated a regular cross, can make FEM seeds. If you don't have access to any quality strains, I can also share a few beans for you to start with (as a one-off). I DO NOT intend to sell the seeds. My interest in a group is honourable. It allows us to cross many more strains, than I could make by myself - and we save money by not dealing with seedbanks. By swapping strains, we can access much more variety. If you intend to sell your seeds, that's your business, but it's not the main aim. Let me know if youre interested, and we can private chat from there. Sorry, but absolutely no autos. Group of about 5 people would be optimal, so first in best dressed, thanks.
Yes I’m in I’ve got a lovely feminised white widow that has been hit with some pollen from a mofrodhite sativa so it’s got a branch that’s got plenty of seeds through it. Would these seeds be female as the mother plant is feminised

smileysmoke

Blooming
User ID
yeh mate im keen to get involved and help out where possible. just for sharing amongst the crew. sounds honorable and a great way to discover some new hybrids that may become a home staple grow.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yes I’m in I’ve got a lovely feminised white widow that has been hit with some pollen from a mofrodhite sativa so it’s got a branch that’s got plenty of seeds through it. Would these seeds be female as the mother plant is feminised
Thanks, but we have already got enough people interested. Otherwise group is too large and unmanageable

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
yeh mate im keen to get involved and help out where possible. just for sharing amongst the crew. sounds honorable and a great way to discover some new hybrids that may become a home staple grow.
Sorry Smiley, we already have ( more than) enough people committed ,I'll let u know if anyone drops out.

seeded

Vegetating
User ID
All you people that have missed out joining should form your own groups with blackjack and hookers.

Competition between the groups would keep everyone motivated as plus the more people that actually take the time and effort to breed quality genetics the better off the whole cannabis scene in Australia will be. Gotta remember it all starts with access to seed and not only are customs doing their job but lots of seedbanks are dropping shipping to Australia entirely because of it and with ww3 potentially being around the corner we could soon be stuck with the genetics we've already got.

The best thing we could do is work together either individually or in groups with the same end goal in mind of sharing our seed far and wide and in such great numbers that people feel the need to share with their mates due to it being impossible for them to grow them all themselves. Instead of giving them 10 seeds here and there hit all your mothers and give them 100+ seeds from each and do it time and time again. Flood them with such a huge amount and variety of seed that not only will they be set for life but let the fear of the law freak them out and force them to pass some along. Unlike tax breaks for the rich this would absolutely trickle down and not only could every consumer of herb in the nation get their hands on amazing genetics but even non smokers could be tempted to give planting a single seed a go at which point the grow bug will get them. It's really just a matter of how much effort we're all willing to put in so work together especially if you're lacking in the genetics department already and go hard.

If that wasn't motivation enough just think what a nation filled with countless seeds they've no intention of growing could do to the government's efforts towards the war on drugs. We could make a free the seed week where every year people throw all the seed they'll never grow on to the sides of roads, forestry areas, local park garden beds, walk around a block throwing them in front yards, etc. Hell people could just put them in letterboxes and if it happened at the same time all around the nation the government would freak the fuck out knowing they've just effectively lost the war due the concerted effort that proves to everyone they can't win. At that point the government would likely try to get on top of things and say fine, we lose, now give us the monopoly on the market but if everyone has seeds to play with there's no way in hell they're going to be able to get their way as everyone will ask why it's legal for them and not us and then tell the government to go fuck itself. It's legit the best option we have towards getting decriminalisation where we actually free the weed so we're essentially morally obligated to do our part as we're the ones in the best position to make it happen.

I'll be doing my part with regular seeds as I prefer to keep things natural but I hope at least a few of you fem seed guys want to join in and turn a pipe dream into reality too.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
All you people that have missed out joining should form your own groups with blackjack and hookers.

Competition between the groups would keep everyone motivated as plus the more people that actually take the time and effort to breed quality genetics the better off the whole cannabis scene in Australia will be. Gotta remember it all starts with access to seed and not only are customs doing their job but lots of seedbanks are dropping shipping to Australia entirely because of it and with ww3 potentially being around the corner we could soon be stuck with the genetics we've already got.

The best thing we could do is work together either individually or in groups with the same end goal in mind of sharing our seed far and wide and in such great numbers that people feel the need to share with their mates due to it being impossible for them to grow them all themselves. Instead of giving them 10 seeds here and there hit all your mothers and give them 100+ seeds from each and do it time and time again. Flood them with such a huge amount and variety of seed that not only will they be set for life but let the fear of the law freak them out and force them to pass some along. Unlike tax breaks for the rich this would absolutely trickle down and not only could every consumer of herb in the nation get their hands on amazing genetics but even non smokers could be tempted to give planting a single seed a go at which point the grow bug will get them. It's really just a matter of how much effort we're all willing to put in so work together especially if you're lacking in the genetics department already and go hard.

If that wasn't motivation enough just think what a nation filled with countless seeds they've no intention of growing could do to the government's efforts towards the war on drugs. We could make a free the seed week where every year people throw all the seed they'll never grow on to the sides of roads, forestry areas, local park garden beds, walk around a block throwing them in front yards, etc. Hell people could just put them in letterboxes and if it happened at the same time all around the nation the government would freak the fuck out knowing they've just effectively lost the war due the concerted effort that proves to everyone they can't win. At that point the government would likely try to get on top of things and say fine, we lose, now give us the monopoly on the market but if everyone has seeds to play with there's no way in hell they're going to be able to get their way as everyone will ask why it's legal for them and not us and then tell the government to go fuck itself. It's legit the best option we have towards getting decriminalisation where we actually free the weed so we're essentially morally obligated to do our part as we're the ones in the best position to make it happen.

I'll be doing my part with regular seeds as I prefer to keep things natural but I hope at least a few of you fem seed guys want to join in and turn a pipe dream into reality too.
To be honest my main motivator has been the kunts at Aus Kustoms. I've run out of safe addresses for overseas postage ( i.e. addresses where multiple packages have been intercepted). 💩 Not a crusade.............but a necessity 😜. I would have been perfectly happy to continue buying different packs of 5 or 10 from overseas, if it wasn't for Kustoms.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yeah, it looks as if we've got bugger all choice but to look within our own borders these days. The fuckers are too good at this game now.

In fact, I recently had a mower part arrive from the states and for some reason it went through Sydney and Brisbane customs. Fuck know why, but that tidbit was noted in the tracking info.

EDIT: Here..
mpc.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom