FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Small 1m X 1m flowering space set up at my daughter's place. Her first grow, and on her way to self sufficiency. 🙏 39days veg, and photo taken this morning, at 2 days from flip to 12/12. ( 41 days total from seed). Lights are cheap Chinese knock off 240 watt LED Quantum Board and a Mars(burn down the house😜) Hydro 100watt, both purchased from eBay, a few years ago. 5 X Ethos Grandpa's Stash in 7.5 litre pots. You go girl !! 🦄 IMG_20230413_071301692.jpg

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
T
Small 1m X 1m flowering space set up at my daughter's place. Her first grow, and on her way to self sufficiency. 🙏 39days veg, and photo taken this morning, at 2 days from flip to 12/12. ( 41 days total from seed). Lights are cheap Chinese knock off 240 watt LED Quantum Board and a Mars(burn down the house😜) Hydro 100watt, both purchased from eBay, a few years ago. 5 X Ethos Grandpa's Stash in 7.5 litre pots. You go girl !! 🦄 View attachment 34014
That is awesome Oldfox pass down them tips n secrets👍 She’s kicking ass proud old man moment right there.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
T

That is awesome Oldfox pass down them tips n secrets👍 She’s kicking ass proud old man moment right there.
Added meaning to this grow for my family. My 95 year old father recently passed away (21 Dec 2023). He was an avid farmer, and I learnt many outdoor techniques from him. I still collect free horse poo from the local racetrack( add to my garden beds), like he taught me to do. I asked my daughter what strains she wanted to grow. She heard the strain name of Grandpa's Stash, and has dedicated this grow in his honour. ❤️

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Added meaning to this grow for my family. My 95 year old father recently passed away (21 Dec 2023). He was an avid farmer, and I learnt many outdoor techniques from him. I still collect free horse poo from the local racetrack( add to my garden beds), like he taught me to do. I asked my daughter what strains she wanted to grow. She heard the strain name of Grandpa's Stash, and has dedicated this grow in his honour. ❤️
Well I hope Grandpas stash turns out amazing for her mate 👍

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Ha what are the chances. Just got a delivery this arvo of some gandpas stash r2 and a few other goodies. built from old school classic pedigree, hoping it'll take me back to the beginning again.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Still working my way through the last batch of Female seeds. Harvested 2 weeks ago, but high humidity is slowing the dry process. Six new strains to taste. IMG_20230423_132527714.jpg Crescendo S1 ( selfed plant). Super Lemon Haze(SLH) X SLH. Planet of the Grapes(POTG) X POTG. Apple Fritter X POTG,. Zweet OG X SLH. and Crescendo X POTG. The unpollinated sister plants ( below) for my personal smoko jars, alongside a few other strains I just ran. IMG_20230423_134720702.jpg As Always....FCUK KUSTOMS 🇦🇺

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Still working my way through the last batch of Female seeds. Harvested 2 weeks ago, but high humidity is slowing the dry process. Six new strains to taste. View attachment 34324 Crescendo S1 ( selfed plant). Super Lemon Haze(SLH) X SLH. Planet of the Grapes(POTG) X POTG. Apple Fritter X POTG,. Zweet OG X SLH. and Crescendo X POTG. The unpollinated sister plants ( below) for my personal smoko jars, alongside a few other strains I just ran. View attachment 34325 As Always....FCUK KUSTOMS 🇦🇺
Awesome work mate!! 👍

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Still working my way through the last batch of Female seeds. Harvested 2 weeks ago, but high humidity is slowing the dry process. Six new strains to taste. View attachment 34324 Crescendo S1 ( selfed plant). Super Lemon Haze(SLH) X SLH. Planet of the Grapes(POTG) X POTG. Apple Fritter X POTG,. Zweet OG X SLH. and Crescendo X POTG. The unpollinated sister plants ( below) for my personal smoko jars, alongside a few other strains I just ran. View attachment 34325 As Always....FCUK KUSTOMS 🇦🇺
Nice work fox. Do you store them in the fridge?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Nice work fox. Do you store them in the fridge?
I keep all the purchased ( breeder) seeds in there, as I've been collecting them for years. They take up a bit of room inside jars filled with dried white rice. But I can't fit all my pollen Chuck's in there, I'm at 20 different strains now, and some strains have produced thousands of seeds. I'd like to remain living harmoniously in the same house as my family....who enjoy their drinks cold 😂.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I keep all the purchased ( breeder) seeds in there, as I've been collecting them for years. They take up a bit of room inside jars filled with dried white rice. But I can't fit all my pollen Chuck's in there, I'm at 20 different strains now, and some strains have produced thousands of seeds. I'd like to remain living harmoniously in the same house as my family....who enjoy their drinks cold 😂.
Lol and the rice is to keep them dry?

Top Bottom