FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Mate grew a few Crescendo a few years back!! Great smoke!!
He got em from Attitude so not sure who the breeder was!
Ive grown Crescendo x Headband before, which had a nice kick. I think Ethos is the only breeder of Crescendo? Anyway I don't want to dilute the strain so I'm now planning a Crescendo x Crescendo cross, once this pollen drops.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Ive grown Crescendo x Headband before, which had a nice kick. I think Ethos is the only breeder of Crescendo? Anyway I don't want to dilute the strain so I'm now planning a Crescendo x Crescendo cross, once this pollen drops.
I love crescendo but do you think it hits the quoted 30-37% TAC ?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I love crescendo but do you think it hits the quoted 30-37% TAC ?
Dunno, but not likely. He puts rubbery figures up of 30%+regularly for many of his strains, but most stuff tested at legal dispensaries across USA ranges from 16%-27%. Environment plays a part too, so someone likely grew a pheno at 30% and he can now legally claim that figure. Mine was crossed with Headband, so not sure what phenos from which parents I grew/smoked, as I haven't tried the parents on their own - just the cross. I'm enjoying the flavours/smells the most. Some of the strain smells are unlike any old school varieties I've tried before. Colin OG and Lilac Diesel are very unique smells. I reckon I would correctly pick both strains via smell in a blind taste test, as they're just so different. In a good way.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah I'll ask him. No Ethos stuff on Attitude but is there??
He also grew Headband he loved it and I thought it was average!!
Which he also got from Attitude
Fucking stupid name too!! 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I'll ask him. No Ethos stuff on Attitude but is there??
He also grew Headband he loved it and I thought it was average!!
Which he also got from Attitude
Fucking stupid name too!! 🤣
Attitude( I miss them...sob) carries heaps of different gear, including stuff from a few Yankee breeders, so they may have stocked Ethos at some stage. He tends to sell( at least promote) most of his stuff through his brother's seedbank now. He's constantly commenting on his brother's Facebook seedbank page, but rarely see him commenting on the general Ethos page( I think it was set up by a fanboy, so Colin doesn't control the narrative).

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Fuck, i'm a bit slow on the uptake..

Only dawned on me about a month ago this was Old fox's grow diary. For yonks i didn't bother checking on this thread because i thought the title suggested it was all about Free Seeds. D'oh!

R3za92

Baked
User ID

Only dawned on me about a month ago this was Old fox's grow diary. For yonks i didn't bother checking on this thread because i thought the title suggested it was all about Free Seeds. D'oh!
Not for the last 15 pages or so 😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

It still is about free seeds. Lots of other growers are currently pollen chucking, and TSE seed give aways from a growing number of contributors, seem to be increasing. As long as it makes seeds accessible/affordable for the average Aus punter, then the initial intent of the post hasn't been lost. Plenty of threads/posts get sidetracked on TSE.

Top Bottom