FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
S1's are feminized; 99 percent of feminized seeds will be female. S1 and R1 are considered different. R1 is the equivalent of a feminized

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Planet of the Grapes - 26 days from spray/flip. Balls have started opening and extra-heavy pollen count is evident. Will dust 2 different female strains tomorrow. 35 mm of rain is predicted, so Ill bring ladyballs inside to "mate". I'll have plenty of excess pollen from her to freeze IMG_20230221_100426509.jpg Crescendo. A reversal disappointment. F for fail. Balls opening but zero pollen. Heavy purple stripe on balls has resulted in little to no pollen on the previous occasions I've seen that purpling. Big balls, but firing blanks so far. One cola appears to have (too many) female parts, so I might keep her to see if she pollinates herself. Meh !! Bitch, I really wanted her to love me. The rejection hurts. Maybe if I draw her a picture of a big cock, she might ovulate. IMG_20230221_100436512.jpg Super Lemon Haze. Bit of pollen is evident, and balls are green, not purple, so I think she just needs more time to fire heavily. Enough pollen there to dust a few colas, but I'll wait, as I'm quietly confident she will improve within the next week. I only want to cross a SLH X SLH, as long flowering sativas are not my shtick. More a favour for Mellow Oldfark, and further experimentation for me. IMG_20230221_100445685.jpg

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Day 46 flowering. Plenty of stretch for most strains in this round. Tallest colas are not evident in photo, due to having been slapped in the doggie 🐕 after week 3, They're horizontal, supported by some funky knuckles. Mainly sat-dom Ethos for this run , with 2 Apple Fritter(Elev8). IMG_20230317_193538840.jpgIMG_20230317_193544595.jpg IMG_20230317_193600554.jpg

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
From what i recall [not much], yanks been making a bit of fuss about them thar apple fritters
Similar 2 the fruity pebbles craze

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Big tent means big seed run. This is for a mate who’s been having trouble getting beans past customs over the last 18 months. He gave me the last 2 beans of his dr krippling incredible bulk, took clones from both for the reversal donors and receivers. Will remove the not males on Monday now the nuttings been done.

D7ED72E9-C7DA-4C4E-AC05-7411B2716C94.jpeg0733B728-6F7A-49A5-9E1B-FF5A1E938289.jpeg387D97E6-AE21-420B-B6D2-60086B2C2D83.jpeg4947C61D-7EE1-40AA-BC2E-92EEA604435E.jpeg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Hudo

Baked
User ID

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Sure will. Ive got 6 new pollinated FEM strains among the current round. Will be shucked in 2 weeks. Super Lemon Haze(SLH) X SLH. Planet of the Grapes (POTG) X POTG. Crescendo X POTG. Apple Fritter X POTG. Zweet OG X SLH. Crescendo S1 (selfed) is outdoors, as still has reversed sacks. Gelato x Gelato(test) looking good and showing no Hermie traits. Just popped another round of Ethos strains along with 6 Ethos test strains from last round. Ill drop back to 4.5 litre pots for the next round so I can fit more plants in. Next round of new strains in photo below. Mainly second generation, from breeder. IMG_20230318_160720168.jpg

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Is anyone interested making FEMALE seeds in Australia- for FREE ?? I'm sending out feelers if there's any interest in starting a (very small) Aussie group to pollen chuck female seeds. There's no catch, however you must be willing to share some (homemade) seeds within the closed group. Conditions are simple: 1. NO regular seeds, must only be female photoperiod seeds. 2. Must be willing to freely share/swap the female seeds within the closed group, and 3. Must be willing to cross at least one female plant per year( only needs to be 6 weeks veg in a 20cm-4 litre pot) To start, I can provide/post free STS to group members. I'll also provide detailed instructions on when/how to mix and apply the STS. It's really simple, and anyone that's pollinated a regular cross, can make FEM seeds. If you don't have access to any quality strains, I can also share a few beans for you to start with (as a one-off). I DO NOT intend to sell the seeds. My interest in a group is honourable. It allows us to cross many more strains, than I could make by myself - and we save money by not dealing with seedbanks. By swapping strains, we can access much more variety. If you intend to sell your seeds, that's your business, but it's not the main aim. Let me know if youre interested, and we can private chat from there. Sorry, but absolutely no autos. Group of about 5 people would be optimal, so first in best dressed, thanks.
I will take a ticket for front row seat for this , kick back and lap up the info and the popcorn 😂😂 Corby too😁😁 ..

Need help choosing anyone,I can make some suggestions
😜✌️👍

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Sure will. Ive got 6 new pollinated FEM strains among the current round. Will be shucked in 2 weeks. Super Lemon Haze(SLH) X SLH. Planet of the Grapes (POTG) X POTG. Crescendo X POTG. Apple Fritter X POTG. Zweet OG X SLH. Crescendo S1 (selfed) is outdoors, as still has reversed sacks. Gelato x Gelato(test) looking good and showing no Hermie traits. Just popped another round of Ethos strains along with 6 Ethos test strains from last round. Ill drop back to 4.5 litre pots for the next round so I can fit more plants in. Next round of new strains in photo below. Mainly second generation, from breeder. View attachment 32906
I placed an order last night again . Fuck once you buy one lot you go nuts on top of the herbies order I've got End Game The Punch line , skunk hero , and grape diamonds and a new small tent for breeding fuck I love this hobby

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I placed an order last night again . Fuck once you buy one lot you go nuts on top of the herbies order I've got End Game The Punch line , skunk hero , and grape diamonds and a new small tent for breeding fuck I love this hobby
Alice in Wonderland. it's a fricken rabbit 🐇 hole.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
That lot should keep him clear of cuntstoms for a while!
Yeah hopefully. he supplies a few Cunts who grow big cash crops outdoors and they all love the bulk. When I was last talking to him about it he’d lost 3kish of beans in the last 18 months. He was actually spewing I didn’t get them done in time for this years (starting last year) outdoor season.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Yeah hopefully. he supplies a few Cunts who grow big cash crops outdoors and they all love the bulk. When I was last talking to him about it he’d lost 3kish of beans in the last 18 months. He was actually spewing I didn’t get them done in time for this years (starting last year) outdoor season.
Yeah fuck though he would of been doing what you did for him for a while!!
Cuntstoms is just to good these days the cunts!!

Top Bottom