FREE Female seeds. #### FREE ####

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Your a seasoned and accomplished grower Rez if you say they done they fucking done.

When do u start the count, from flip or from on on set of flowers?
yeah I know man. Im not real worried about it just thought it was a funny turn of events.

I always measure from flip. Otherwise it’s not fair to the plants that don’t stretch, imagine how dirty you’d be if your given 2 different 8 weekers and one stretches for 3-4 weeks before it starts setting buds but the other just flips Instant and is setting bud sites within a week.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
yeah I know man. Im not real worried about it just thought it was a funny turn of events.

I always measure from flip. Otherwise it’s not fair to the plants that don’t stretch, imagine how dirty you’d be if your given 2 different 8 weekers and one stretches for 3-4 weeks before it starts setting buds but the other just flips Instant and is setting bud sites within a week.
I count from flip too that's why I always say 12/12 not flower

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Another " fascinating fasciation". This one developing just short of week 3 from flip to 12/12, on one of my pollen chuck testers - Banana Hammock X Lilac Diesel. Flat stem on this cola, which is typical with fasciation, hasn't developed yet. I immediately checked my medicine cabinet to ensure the colchicine tablets are still sealed 😜 She wants to identify as a caterpillar 🤣 IMG_20230518_123754290.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Another " fascinating fasciation". This one developing just short of week 3 from flip to 12/12, on one of my pollen chuck testers - Banana Hammock X Lilac Diesel. Flat stem on this cola, which is typical with fasciation, hasn't developed yet. I immediately checked my medicine cabinet to ensure the colchicine tablets are still sealed 😜 She wants to identify as a caterpillar 🤣 View attachment 35100
They look very cool these things!!

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
Another " fascinating fasciation". This one developing just short of week 3 from flip to 12/12, on one of my pollen chuck testers - Banana Hammock X Lilac Diesel. Flat stem on this cola, which is typical with fasciation, hasn't developed yet. I immediately checked my medicine cabinet to ensure the colchicine tablets are still sealed 😜 She wants to identify as a caterpillar 🤣 View attachment 35100
Must be a Banana Hammock trait,

Pretty stable genitics at Ethos....

Reactions: HGO
Top Bottom