Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
Anyone used 'top shelf seed bank' on the IG..? Seem legit (connected to heavy Dayze of 'the pot cast' fame and some good reviews online) but concerned about scam risk.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
Wowee... thanks for the heads up Pikey! The communication with this guy hasn't been great but he does have some beans that are very tempting - looking at the F1 Durb crosses from CSI.

I can understand getting frustrated with people but if you're going to be a vendor then surely it comes with the territory..

I was under the same impression - that TSSB is Heavy Dayze - but he'd have to be a very different personality on the pot cast to the way this TSSB guy is communicating on IG... I'm super curious now, it would alter my judgement of the guy considerably if it's him doing both.

Last edited:

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Yeah, I dunno if it's him or not ...just what I thought myself and I've seen others come to the same conclusion 🤷‍♂️.

It does seem like a pretty crappy way to do business, but then again your average aussie reddit grower isn't the sharpest tool in the shed and I can imagine it would get tiring dealing with window lickers day in day out :ROFLMAO:. As I mentioned there are plenty of good reviews on reddit as well, that's just one that stuck in my mind.

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Anyone used 'top shelf seed bank' on the IG..? Seem legit (connected to heavy Dayze of 'the pot cast' fame and some good reviews online) but concerned about scam risk.

Heavy Dayze and Top Shelf are different fellas, but work together sometimes. I've purchased from both and both were a success. I bought CSI Humboldt from TSSB, expensive but all was good. I also bought a couple of HD and he gave plenty of free seeds too. I know they work together, because they use the same address for receiving cash. I asked HD if he was also TSSB and he explained that they are different, but TSSB allows HD to use his address for receiving cash. Both were quick and no issues at all.

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
Heavy Dayze and Top Shelf are different fellas, but work together sometimes. I've purchased from both and both were a success. I bought CSI Humboldt from TSSB, expensive but all was good. I also bought a couple of HD and he gave plenty of free seeds too. I know they work together, because they use the same address for receiving cash. I asked HD if he was also TSSB and he explained that they are different, but TSSB allows HD to use his address for receiving cash. Both were quick and no issues at all.
Awesome Veritas, that clears it up nicely (y)
I tried to DM Heavy Dayze on the IG, he never got back to me. All good though, the last thing I really need another option for beans :ROFLMAO:

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
bonzaseeds is surely defunct right? The website is a mess and out of date looking... sketchy but was linked to it as the Aus distributor of Fast Buds gear from their website.

Is it still worth trying seedsman or attitude?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
U can get some Seedsman stuff through Yantra i think, no international customs
If u go through Seedsman itself then customs all get stiffies and they won't pay 4 re-ships

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Awesome Veritas, that clears it up nicely (y)
I tried to DM Heavy Dayze on the IG, he never got back to me. All good though, the last thing I really need another option for beans :ROFLMAO:

It might be worth a second message. When I contacted him via Insta, he sold me the seeds and then we chatted a bit about various cannabis topics. He might simply be a busy fella! I have tried my HD seeds, but they were well packaged and came with extras.

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
It might be worth a second message. When I contacted him via Insta, he sold me the seeds and then we chatted a bit about various cannabis topics. He might simply be a busy fella! I have tried my HD seeds, but they were well packaged and came with extras.
Funnily enough he got in touch shortly after I made a purchase with TSSB. Maybe a vetting process or just coincidence 🤷‍♂️

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I'd just like to say that I have used TSSB and HD direct and have been more than pleased with both.

Legit, fast postage, very generous freebies and in Australia. I can't complain. Also a domestic seed source keeping with this thread...

I grew out some CSI in the past, a Durban poison cross to a Neville's haze Chem if I remember correctly.

Plants were exceptional.

Some top notch smoke too.

It was one of those jars that got better and better and then it was gone......

Have found myself fondly thinking about that smoke since then.

Wonder if I still have a few of those beans.....

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I'd just like to say that I have used TSSB and HD direct and have been more than pleased with both.

Legit, fast postage, very generous freebies and in Australia. I can't complain. Also a domestic seed source keeping with this thread...

I grew out some CSI in the past, a Durban poison cross to a Neville's haze Chem if I remember correctly.

Plants were exceptional.

Some top notch smoke too.

It was one of those jars that got better and better and then it was gone......

Have found myself fondly thinking about that smoke since then.

Wonder if I still have a few of those beans.....
I didn’t have any luck with the reship from Sea of Green, it was busted by our border security folk doing their best again, and sea of Green/Jason is not responding to email

I thought they’d shut up shop (they sold the business) but then saw an email from them today selling nutrients, bit odd but…

so tried to sign up for Instagram but clearly something amiss as I was banned the second I joined, I’m appealing so see where that gets me but anyone happy to share the TSSB or HD price lists in the meantime?

Dmase

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Sorry to hear mate! Jason needs to get off his high horse. Dudes a joke! Best thing he did for me was cancel my order, thank fuck for that. Hope you get your money back mate

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
I didn’t have any luck with the reship from Sea of Green, it was busted by our border security folk doing their best again, and sea of Green/Jason is not responding to email

I thought they’d shut up shop (they sold the business) but then saw an email from them today selling nutrients, bit odd but…

so tried to sign up for Instagram but clearly something amiss as I was banned the second I joined, I’m appealing so see where that gets me but anyone happy to share the TSSB or HD price lists in the meanti
Sorry for your loss Orb..

Haha you're on Zuckerberg's black list :ROFLMAO: what a pain in the arse!

I can share current lists for HD and TSSB Orb. Have ordered from both in the last couple of days, good selection, fast postage, smooth transaction. As far as price... when I factor in $$ losses from OS orders, exchange rates and shipping costs, it's pretty competitive really - the exception (in my limited experience) being 7EG who seem to tick all the boxes (cheap, generous and quality)

Wondering if I should post the lists and prices in the thread or DM..? Posting seems like free advertising for these dudes 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Orb

Pikey

Baked
User ID

so tried to sign up for Instagram but clearly something amiss as I was banned the second I joined, I’m appealing so see where that gets me but anyone happy to share the TSSB or HD price lists in the meantime?
SeaofScam changed their group name on FB to "CHUBBYS SEA OF GREEN . AUSTRALIA"

Colin Nelson - colin.nelson.9862 still seems to be actively running their Aus FB group.

Could be worth a try 🤷‍♂️ .

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Sorry for your loss Orb..

Haha you're on Zuckerberg's black list :ROFLMAO: what a pain in the arse!

I can share current lists for HD and TSSB Orb. Have ordered from both in the last couple of days, good selection, fast postage, smooth transaction. As far as price... when I factor in $$ losses from OS orders, exchange rates and shipping costs, it's pretty competitive really - the exception (in my limited experience) being 7EG who seem to tick all the boxes (cheap, generous and quality)

Wondering if I should post the lists and prices in the thread or DM..? Posting seems like free advertising for these dudes 🤷‍♂️
don’t mind either way mate, and agree 7EG has been great, just interested in seeing what else is out there and would untimely like to contribute seeds to TSE given all I’ve got from here this past year

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Top Bottom