Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Obviously the same place.

Strange that the .au site is not registered for GST though. At $20 a seed they should easily exceed $75k in sales if stock allows.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID

Great to see a North Korean seed bank 🤣

benn0

Baked
User ID
Weed is cheap, legal and commonly used in North Korea. I'm surprised they haven't thought of it to get some foreign currency :ROFLMAO:.

I'm sure customs wouldn't be suss about a package from Pyongyang :unsure:
Apparently they traffic heroin under the guise of a diplomat as they don't get searched or some shit

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Anyone else notice that Yantra are just Seedsman? They stock mostly seedsman, their site runs on the same software as the seedsman site and they have seedsman's customer list :unsure:. Why does an AU seed bank need to ask what country I am in? Do they really post to Afghanistan? ...I'm looking at you Bob ;)

Could be just a coincidence, but "seedsmanspain" their "aussie rep" on OSA was "Mick" ...and there's a "Micheal" running yantra 🤷‍♂️

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Anyone else notice that Yantra are just Seedsman? They stock mostly seedsman, their site runs on the same software as the seedsman site and they have seedsman's customer list :unsure:. Why does an AU seed bank need to ask what country I am in? Do they really post to Afghanistan? ...I'm looking at you Bob ;)

Could be just a coincidence, but "seedsmanspain" their "aussie rep" on OSA was "Mick" ...and there's a "Micheal" running yantra 🤷‍♂️

The rep at OS ( mick) ,I’m sure was living in Tassie ,,
he was a hopeless cunt ,
,I highly doubt it’s the same Micheal that started yantra.

Germinating
User ID
At $18 a bean, I’d be pissed with white, immature? seeds. I hope you find some quality there 1212.
🤞 this is my first auto. I think she got a bit of light stress turning up the DLI/PAR a bit too early.

Other wise I’m impressed with the speed these autos just go for it

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I look forward to seeing your efforts.
Autos are of appeal to me after a few attempts, outdoors finishing flower in December after 80 odd days is great.

Germinating
User ID
I’d run a grow diary but this isn’t nearly as exciting or experienced as the grows I see here. It’s shits n giggles hoping for juicy genetics and a healthy grow at best

Top Bottom