Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Last one of mine that got stopped ( not 7 east I got everyone from them) they opened it took the seeds out put a naughty boy letter in and sent it on its way. I tracked it at smoko to see where it was at and it said through customs I was cheering. Got home next day and it was there ripped it open and was crushed. I'd preffere it to never clear than thinking I've got em. I had the shits for days.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Last one of mine that got stopped ( not 7 east I got everyone from them) they opened it took the seeds out put a naughty boy letter in and sent it on its way. I tracked it at smoko to see where it was at and it said through customs I was cheering. Got home next day and it was there ripped it open and was crushed. I'd preffere it to never clear than thinking I've got em. I had the shits for days.
That happened with one of my orders. Checked tracking, got super pumped and when I checked had a letter from Canadian border forces instead lol.

Resend was fine but I know the feeling of broken dreams.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I'd preffere it to never clear than thinking I've got em. I had the shits for days.
I agree. If I got a letter I might have got a lot more spooked. Using a safe address sure, but even so. The first order still says it's at Sydney 5 weeks ago. In the past 12 months I've either sent myself or ordered 12 times and only once got snagged by Aus customs. So the odds still seem pretty good

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I can understand from a bio security POV, but the seeds are never grown, they’re just collected for nostalgic purposes?

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I can understand from a bio security POV, but the seeds are never grown, they’re just collected for nostalgic purposes?
Mine are all safely in my fridge for deep storage.

I did a stint 6 years ago with the state government due to a biosecurity issue - a bug had got in "Giant Pine Scale" and was getting into the local timber industry (or that was the concern). We drove around scouting for infections, taking samples and the like. I have a fair appreciation for biosecurity, but this isn't the primary reason they are blocking seeds.

HomeBound_Hound

Germinating
Community Member
User ID
Hey everyone, its been a long time since have been around and am just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on sacred seeds or cg seeds Australia

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Hey everyone, its been a long time since have been around and am just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on sacred seeds or cg seeds Australia
I'd skip on both of them. Ive heard the reviews are fake and they'll decline/delete negative feedback.
Someone on one of the Aussie Reddit subs recently grew out CG autos and found they had plants that were pretty much ditch weed ruderalis. So I would absolutely avoid them both (those 2 sites are suspiciously similar) and become a community member to get proper strains/seeds made from the contributors here

Top Bottom