Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Anaken Moonwalk

Vegetating
User ID
I know he's been mentioned in the past but just wanted to bump another local bean breeder - Wally Duck - in case there are other folks who have lost considerable $ to the border trolls.

I've put a couple of orders through with him recently, though I haven/t grown anything out yet. Old school Aussie breeder, as mentioned previously, he features on an episode of 'The Pot Cast'. He has a bunch of Z99 and C5 mango crosses including with a Nevil's Haze, all reg seeds, none of the recent hyped stuff. There's a couple of grow diaries of his work on ICMag but not a whole lot.

Considerably cheaper than the instagram guys and a pleasure to deal with. I tracked him down on ICmag but happy to share his email with anyone who's interested in getting in touch. Happy hunting (y)

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I know he's been mentioned in the past but just wanted to bump another local bean breeder - Wally Duck - in case there are other folks who have lost considerable $ to the border trolls.

I've put a couple of orders through with him recently, though I haven/t grown anything out yet. Old school Aussie breeder,

Hmm got me thinking - what's the go with tracking down Mullumbimby Madness? Not sure how legit a strain it is, but obviously heard it mentioned before

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
No idea, but it’s on my further investigation list. Yantras Mullum looked the part, but nothing special.

That's quite reassuring then, how many of yantras MM did you grow out and did you get any herms? Got 9 on the go and they are all pretty much the same looking. I plan on doing a few crosses to some other strains. They have a nice smell when rubbing the stems

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I think it was two. Enormous sativa hands 11-13+ narrow fingers. Big one finished twice, September 1st year, regrew for another harvest next season. Smoke was ok but no madness. Ended up giving away, using in oil or bubble (lots collected in the finest bags).
No herms. Gave the rest of the seeds away too.
I’m of the opinion a good Thai or Laos sativa would be better or similar to the original MM?

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I think it was two. Enormous sativa hands 11-13+ narrow fingers. Big one finished twice, September 1st year, regrew for another harvest next season. Smoke was ok but no madness. Ended up giving away, using in oil or bubble (lots collected in the finest bags).
No herms.
I’m of the opinion a good Thai or Laos sativa would be better or similar to the original MM?
Yeah fair enough. I don't expect much from them, just needed a stable line for my crosses to make selection a bit easier for the next generations.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I've noticed Mr Beans has not been up for a while. Did he shut up shop? Noticed prices got higher and higher over the years so only got a few packs from them but only grown 1 out so far which ended up throwing nanners (wasn't their stuff so not blaming them) but ended up being pretty decent and reeked of curry 😆. Anyway, looks like he can be scrubbed off the domestic list

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Got some from Heavy Daze recently. Threw in 2 freebie packs for me and 9/9 have germinated so far (3 from each strain). No idea what the smoke quality will be like but all 9 are growing quite vigorously!
What did you get ?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Got some from Heavy Daze recently. Threw in 2 freebie packs for me and 9/9 have germinated so far (3 from each strain). No idea what the smoke quality will be like but all 9 are growing quite vigorously!
I grew the strawberry bubbles recently from HD, was very happy with it. I’d definitely be keen to acquire more beans from HD.

Top Bottom