Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Yeah it’s a worry. I’ve used Yantra a few times. First time about 2019. I assume he got busted as it went quiet and no seeds. He reappeared recently, new website, and had to reregister again. Regardless I bought again. Two Jack Herer autos delivered 100+ grams each in less than 90 days, I was impressed. He’s doing his x’s and “Seedsman” seeds last I looked. Will report on others in a few months 🤐

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
6F1DA232-459C-4515-8117-A42EBE4EC6DC.jpegHere’s the JH autos at 46 days, 40L pots. They were both picked in 30-40 more days. Looked like identical twins bar one didn’t go as rock hard as the other. I was quite impressed and early vapes have a pleasant taste and nice soaring sativa high.
Sorry, don’t take a lot of pics but that might change 🤔

Attachments

• 1301BF37-FCAA-4F29-B9B5-B1C7B1BB6445.jpeg
    1301BF37-FCAA-4F29-B9B5-B1C7B1BB6445.jpeg
    4.6 MB · Views: 19

Pixie

Baked
User ID
So received my order from Sea of Green seedbank. All plain packaging 🤣. I must have been a good boy cause they gifted me one extra seed 🤣. Yeah fuck that I think I'll go back to where I was originally ordering beans from in states , they come in breeders packages and plus you get some free pack's as well. 👍

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So received my order from Sea of Green seedbank. All plain packaging 🤣. I must have been a good boy cause they gifted me one extra seed 🤣. Yeah fuck that I think I'll go back to where I was originally ordering beans from in states , they come in breeders packages and plus you get some free pack's as well. 👍
Yeah, mine are on their way - cleared Customs and looks like I'll get them by the end of the week. See if I get a free seed too ?

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Yeah I wouldn't get too excited if I was you 😅. You never know they might be great Seeds 🤣🤣 . I might put the free one that they gave me in for a soak and see what happens 🤔🤔🤔

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Feedback from recent runs:

GTR Seeds - 2 orders via UPS all good, came in breeder packs
Hoku Seeds - 2 orders via UPS; first all good, second inspected by US customs and seeds taken, waiting on resend
7 East - 2 orders, first all good, waiting on second
Mediseedsman - why did I bother? but it showed up

I'll update when the last two finalise.

Top Bottom