Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Fuck off Rezza didn't 7east call you out for saying stupid shit about them before 🤣🤣🤣🤣 . Fuck me you only come on here about every 6months say something stupid and then fuck off for another 6months .
What can I say I don’t eat sleep and breath this place like you guys. Fuck all happens here so visiting every month or so is plenty most of the time.

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Just catching up on this one, yeah yantra, hmm, name address, dob, gender, etc., from a site that’s been previously busted and certainly WAS monitored by police,( they even had a message saying so)
Seems like an information collection to almost guarantee a visit imo…

Each to their own but I wouldn’t recommend going near it unless you are super stealth and burner in everything you disclose.

Germinating
User ID
Just sharing:
Mediseedman turned up
Madcanna turned up
CG Aust turned up
7 east turned up with bonus seeds galore thank you. A bit of moisture got in and god plan B turned up sprouted (little fuckers couldn’t wait)

2 of 3 banana kush autos from mediseedman sprouted, time to see if they are what they say

Last edited:

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Dang - prespouted seeds :oops: I guess you got people who complain about poor germination rates... can't with this lot! Hopefully something salvageable

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Yeah don’t get your hopes up on banana kush autos as my experience with them was pretty dismal in terms of size in harvest and mould seemed to love em. Hopefully 🙏 yours will be different
Nice taste 👅 but nothing like bananas 🍌

RidingOnwards

Vegetating
User ID
Just did a small Yantra order, arrived within 5 days including 2 day weekend
Interesting..
I’m still wary..
But in past they were actually shipping weed by post n I think that’s what caused them to come undone.
I have ordered successfully from them in past, and not bad quality, but I’m not convinced they are anything greater than what we produce between ourselves and share on here🤔

benn0

Baked
User ID
Interesting..
I’m still wary..
But in past they were actually shipping weed by post n I think that’s what caused them to come undone.
I have ordered successfully from them in past, and not bad quality, but I’m not convinced they are anything greater than what we produce between ourselves and share on here🤔
Yeah who knows man, will wait and see when I pop these girls once it gets cooler I suppose

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID

Top Bottom