Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

F

freddie

^^ Worried about what exactly?
Excuse my skepticism, but I have read a lot of warnings like this over the years, and nothing ever seems to come of it. Guess there might be a first time, but it is really easy to sling shit anonymously online.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
one group in town doesn’t like the other group,,,
goes online and slings unsubstantiated shit..

the only shit that’s sticking is the shit to any credibility that northern warriors thinks he can portray.

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
That is rather spendy. Its getting harder to know who to trust these days. Sure you can still get beans around the traps but the genetics are questionable (usually pollen chuckers or commercial strains).

evilsurfer

Germinating
User ID
Hey guys, I'm more of a lurker than a poster around here but thought I'd do a PSA for those who are interested.

Having some bitcoin sitting around I put an order in with both Seedsman and Attitude two weeks ago to top up my stash. Both orders arrived safe and sound and cleared customs in a matter of hours and arrived the following day. I pushed the paranoia aside and took a stab, and it paid off.

Attitude's stealth was second to none, Seedsman's was..... pretty average, but they both made it anyway.

I realise these aren't domestic... but if you're willing to have a go you can get much more for your $$ and probably just as quick.

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
My order was at Langley for 25 days till it left,,now in Au,,still says waiting clearance for over a month. Convinced now that customs have stolen it !! I gave it plenty of time coz of corona,,,
Hope the resend makes it.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
My order was at Langley for 25 days till it left,,now in Au,,still says waiting clearance for over a month. Convinced now that customs have stolen it !! I gave it plenty of time coz of corona,,,
Hope the resend makes it.
Was that attitude mate??

Top Bottom