Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Fred Bear

Germinating
User ID
It sat at Langley airport for 25 days ,,now in au a few days waiting to be cleared.
Some time back had an order showing it was sitting at Langley for over 3 weeks so I rang Royal Mail to see what the go was, turned out they had actually arrived in Oz 4 days after initially showing they were at Langley. They were able to tell me the day and time of arrival. It just takes Auspost 3 or 4 weeks to pull their finger out (Most times they leave it in) and scan it into the Country.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

wra1th

Seedling
User ID
Does anyone know any good Auction IG's?

AusBeans2.0 was around for a while but is gone, Curious if AusBeans3.0 is the real new account or someone pretending to be them.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Any one despo 4 local seeds, have a mate that just got an order in 4 days after them receiving his dollars
Think they called GC Seeds. Apparently not a lot 2 choose from, and about $15 a bean
Based in sunny [not lately] QLD, only set shipping of around $7
No germ gaurentee, but will replace if no-show
He showed me beans and they all look mature, no white or green fukers. He reckons just paid with credit card
Have no idea how good they are, just dropping lines 2 let anybody who's sick of customs skullduggery an idea of whats what and no i don't work for em🙃
Talking 2 mate that got 15 beans from this C.G company in Q.L.D and all 7 he germed came up
So they seem like real deal
Only 4 day turnaround

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yep, No worries from me with CG. Even though it was my first, and I dont know much better, they all sprouted but then suffered through my inexperience. Definitely all fems and none even thought about hermying through neglect. The Gelato that was almost dead, I put in to flower a fortnight later than my others, it came back and squeezed up through the little space left in the grow rooms net and now the buds on this one in particular are so dense and solid! Gunna be miniture Donkey's

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
heres another domestic seed bank,

website looks like its from the 90's but...

expensive too!

Top Bottom