Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
White or pale means they are premature.

Had enough of purchasing from seed banks they can all get fucked pack of useless cunts!!!

Had the shits all day asked for 2 dim sims cunts gave me one paid for 2 then left me fucking drink behind too that I paid for fuck me how hard is it to put 2 dim sims in a fucking bag???

Fucking customer service has gone to shit lately.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
White or pale means they are premature.

Had enough of purchasing from seed banks they can all get fucked pack of useless cunts!!!

Had the shits all day asked for 2 dim sims cunts gave me one paid for 2 then left me fucking drink behind too that I paid for fuck me how hard is it to put 2 dim sims in a fucking bag???

Fucking customer service has gone to shit lately.
Too right! The first thing I thought was they looked small and a little premature.

But fucking up a dim sim order is enough to put me over the edge! 🤬

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Too right! The first thing I thought was they looked small and a little premature.

But fucking up a dim sim order is enough to put me over the edge! 🤬

I’m just sick to death of paying and not receiving what I ordered.

Chillie noodles 1 seve 15 bucks go to pick it up the stupid fuck has made 4 servings, I ordered one.

He got the shits on when I said u can jam the other 3 serves up your arse I ordered one dont fucking blame me if u can’t comprehend basic English you fucking spaz.

I’m just struggling to understand some people at the moment.

Pissing me off, some fucks just need a good hard smack in the mouth.

I bend over backwards for my customers because I understand that without them I don’t have a business.

It’s just basic shit, fucking irritates me to the core.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I love my chille noodles and south Melbourne dim sims.

Just want them to STOP FUCKING UP 😆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Chillie noodles 1 seve 15 bucks go to pick it up the stupid fuck has made 4 servings, I ordered one.

He got the shits on when I said u can jam the other 3 serves up your arse I ordered one dont fucking blame me if u can’t comprehend basic English you fucking spaz.

I bend over backwards for my customers because I understand that without them I don’t have a business.

Cunt I hear ya. How's this for utter fucking stupidity!!
My kids school is 300m from our town swimming pool and the swimming carnival has been held there since before I went there as a kid and went to the school swimming carnivals.

So we get a letter saying this year the school swimming carnival will be held at a town 20km away and they want us to pay $15 per kid to catch a bus there.
Cunts must be fucking kidding em selves.
I'll be ringing the DCs tomorrow andvtelling em there fucking DCs!!

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID

I'm thinking the exactly the same brother!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So friggen sorry 2 hear about ure dim sums Gazza
They probs in cahoots with Maccas, forever getting things wrong, i mean fair suck on the sav, whats farking world coming 2
Anyhoo just wanted 2 say that ol' mate who got delivery from C.G Aus, all 5 he germed actually made it 2 seedling stage, he reckons they ok(y)

SeaOfGreenKing

Germinating
User ID
Size of seed doesn't matter. Some genetically small seeds can produce trees.
True... and all I care about is if they are stable. Though their size is a lot smaller to what I'm use to, I'm use to seeds double the size. Perhaps it's just me getting older and things just appearing smaller 😂

Should also have 4 strains from mediseedman arriving this week (y) Hopefully one of these strains walks the talk.

20220131_194910.jpg

Top Bottom