Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Pikey

Baked
User ID
This was posted on reddit recently.

1642487439901.png

I've had a suss feeling about cannavault since it appeared, completely baseless but something just doesn't seem right. Very few reviews available other than from people who have purchased, but not grown out their seeds... so of no use really.

I would be interested to know what the "new information" is... bit of a nothing statement without divulging said information :( There is also suggestion in the comments that Caveman & Cannavault are one in the same.

Does anyone have any knowledge around the seedbank or the claims that are being made?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
This was posted on reddit recently.

View attachment 20082

I've had a suss feeling about cannavault since it appeared, completely baseless but something just doesn't seem right. Very few reviews available other than from people who have purchased, but not grown out their seeds... so of no use really.

I would be interested to know what the "new information" is... bit of a nothing statement without divulging said information :( There is also suggestion in the comments that Caveman & Cannavault are one in the same.

Does anyone have any knowledge around the seedbank or the claims that are being made?
I wouldn’t trust cannavault. For a start, they give an address in drysdale vic On their website, Which is a butcher shop…….. from what I understand, no seed vendor in aust advertises their address. They try to keep that info quiet.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I contacted Blimburn to ask if they were directly supplying seeds to cannavault as per the claims on the site and got the following response :

1642497157448.png

I'd say that goes some way towards suggesting that, at least some of, what they are selling is legit. :unsure:🤷‍♂️

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I'll never forget that one.....

Was the first proper clone I got to root and flower out....

Also hermied......

Some of the hardiest stuff I grown is from CSI Humboldt.

Top shelf seedbank on Instagram (they had a website briefly) just got a restock of CSI gear.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
about.webp

https://www.mediseedman.com/ have successfully moved outta ripoff status, looks like a stayer too ...some cheap seeds
their blog: https://www.mediseedman.com/about-mediseed-man/

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'll never forget that one.....

Was the first proper clone I got to root and flower out....

Also hermied......

Some of the hardiest stuff I grown is from CSI Humboldt.

Top shelf seedbank on Instagram (they had a website briefly) just got a restock of CSI gear.
Yeah have seen a few people raving about how good CSI are!!

Shiloh

Germinating
User ID
Out of curiosity I logged in to Yantra this arvo. Has a message on the Seedbank page they are going to the Supreme Court to try and stay open. Not sure what their defence angle is.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
yantra are informants and junkies straight up
from byron bay etc
all these other seeds companies are trying to sell seeds the best seed company in my eyes will always be attitude
lways order always get em and i pay for stealth

What or where is the “etc”.?
Got any evidence of your claim of junkies and informants ?
Betcha don’t.

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
Yantra got busted years back selling stuff other than seeds.

At the moment - they have a rather worrying blurb on their site:

"Yantra Pty Ltd is currently in litigation with the NSW police. We are going to the Supreme Court to fight to stay open."

I always wonder what is stopping someone unscrupulous from selling hemp seed as cannabis seeds? - for example - https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/254287160102 - A small quantity of these do actually sprout (I've used another seller and tried this for shits and giggles).

I buy them for cooking with, they make a really nice bread when mixed with a wholemeal flour - nice and nutty flavour, and a heap of protein.

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Yantra were great,,I still have a few seeds I paid $4 each for. Years back.
no hemp seed from yantra ..

one cunt tried and got busted selling hemp seed ..Beez Kneez
or some similar name …the little girly boy that wanted his mom to take the blame.😂

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
Yeah same here, (Yantra) but they are 4 years old, and stored in not the best location, last time I tried to germinate them it was a fail.

Selling hemp seed - dodgy bastard. Not surprised, what are people going to do when you are breaking the law germinating them - report them to the cops?

Top Bottom