Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Cunt I hear ya. How's this for utter fucking stupidity!!
My kids school is 300m from our town swimming pool and the swimming carnival has been held there since before I went there as a kid and went to the school swimming carnivals.

So we get a letter saying this year the school swimming carnival will be held at a town 20km away and they want us to pay $15 per kid to catch a bus there.
Cunts must be fucking kidding em selves.
I'll be ringing the DCs tomorrow andvtelling em there fucking DCs!!

Ask them if they have changed to a clown school because it’s being run by fucking clowns?

As for the seed color I’ve never had a white or pale seed germinate properly. Your right that seeds come in lots of different shades but white or pale means they are most likely have been harvested early.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The difference between seed packaging from gc aus and herbies from O/S is a printed label on a Ziplock rather than written. They need to come out of the breeders packs for stealth to get here from O/S so who really gives a shit about the packaging.

I thought the same with my seeds from there, thought they looked small and light, but they all germed and quickly too. I'd love to see some of their stuff grown in capable hands though.

JHerer

Germinating
User ID
Yeah the written on a ziplock is a bit lazy. Stealth was OK, I get so much random shit sent to me when I go onto eBay after a few joints, no idea why I order what I do - but it had me scratching my head when I opened it.

Got GSC and Gelato, too fuckin hot to grow now (38 in the tent) so will be a winter grow.

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
Yeah the written on a ziplock is a bit lazy. Stealth was OK, I get so much random shit sent to me when I go onto eBay after a few joints, no idea why I order what I do - but it had me scratching my head when I opened it.

Got GSC and Gelato, too fuckin hot to grow now (38 in the tent) so will be a winter grow.

Yeah..it's hotter than the surface of the sun here atm.
I think it's just as well I'm having to wait to buy my kit and start growing.
Keeping the temps down would be problematic.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Yeah..it's hotter than the surface of the sun here atm.
I think it's just as well I'm having to wait to buy my kit and start growing.
Keeping the temps down would be problematic.
Veg growing phase during high heat is no problem using soil medium Actually plants thrive in it. Not like a sooky RDWC grow that wants to spend a life in air conditioning comfort. Start flowering at end February so flowers are stacking in moderate April weather.

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Veg growing phase during high heat is no problem using soil medium Actually plants thrive in it. Not like a sooky RDWC grow that wants to spend a life in air conditioning comfort. Start flowering at end February so flowers are stacking in moderate April weather.
Pretty sure only the nutrients need to stay cool their actual environment can be hot I am at 28 to 35° water temperature is at 18° You could probably have the environment hotter than that but you need a really good water chiller

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Pretty sure only the nutrients need to stay cool their actual environment can be hot I am at 28 to 35° water temperature is at 18° You could probably have the environment hotter than that but you need a really good water chiller
You tried higher ambient temp last time and it raised your water temp and threatened the crop within a day. I'd call that sooky 🤣 I left home on Sunday and grow room temp was 34,% and plants were thriving. As long as my misso has watered them while I'm away, they should veg fine even in 39% temps.

Lostman

Germinating
User ID
I have had a few deliveries get in recently. All from the US.
Seedsherenow is probably my favorite, big selection from most of the top US breeders. They are super quick to dispatch.
Neptune and Breeders Direct are both good to deal with and have good selections. I have landed gear from all 3 in past couple of months. I keep my orders small only a few packs each time seems to work.
I used to get abit from theseedbazaar but they have introduced a $60 shipping fee to Oz when it used to be free. Still to get quality like Darkhorse photos and Nightowl autos l will probably pay that 😂

Lostman

Germinating
User ID
I've never used Stealth with them and have always had them land. Always breeder packs in regular post packs

Lostman

Germinating
User ID
Cant recommend them enough..
I'm in Queensland, don't know if that makes a difference but I've got a mate in Melbourne that has had terrible luck getting orders in. He uses Spanish and UK banks though. I think the US ones are the best now. Attitude is great but best breeders are US based now in my opinion

Postman pat

Curing
User ID
Just had 2 orders arrive from puggle farms, sent from within aus, decent selection atm + great prices, arrived within a couple days of ordering.
20220208_213047.jpg20220208_213051.jpg20220208_213054.jpgWell packed, healthy strong seed, the gsc autos and freebie ruby drags both had cracked within 16h put into coco and broken surface within the next 24. Very happy

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
Just had 2 orders arrive from puggle farms, sent from within aus, decent selection atm + great prices, arrived within a couple days of ordering.
View attachment 20924View attachment 20925View attachment 20926Well packed, healthy strong seed, the gsc autos and freebie ruby drags both had cracked within 16h put into coco and broken surface within the next 24. Very happy
Good to get some positive feed back about a LEGITIMATE Aussie seed supplier.
They seem to be few and far between.
I've been looking at their selections myself and I did have some questions.
I can't wait to see how they turn out Pat.

Bobbylee101

Germinating
User ID
Top Bottom