Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Just outta complete curiosity and in between ads on the cricket, [see how sad my life has become]
Has anyone received orders from Seedsman in last coupla mths that have actually got through the sniffer dog like nostrils of aussie customs ?
I know they no longer provide stiffy inducing refunds or replacements on beans abducted by aliens, but is anyone still using them [probs only the faithfull]
This post is purely outta curiosity not desperation
[well maybe a little bit]

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Just outta complete curiosity and in between ads on the cricket, [see how sad my life has become]
Has anyone received orders from Seedsman in last coupla mths that have actually got through the sniffer dog like nostrils of aussie customs ?
I know they no longer provide stiffy inducing refunds or replacements on beans abducted by aliens, but is anyone still using them [probs only the faithfull]
This post is purely outta curiosity not desperation
[well maybe a little bit]
Haven't used em in 2 years mate. How you been anyway mate??

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I haven’t used Seedsman since pre COVID,,

Bob,
have you ever used Attitude seeds ?,,they are doing resends if it doesn’t get through,,
probably because they have better stealth than Seedsman,,
better variety of freebies too.
But prepare to wait,,I have an order cleared for departure been sitting at the airport waiting to leave the UK For 17 days.
I reckon I’ll be lucky if I get it this year.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Haven't used em in 2 years mate. How you been anyway mate??
Thanks 4 asking mate, actually had last poison pump 2 weeks ago so its all unicorns and power puff girls from now on bro
And Sedge never tried Attitude but i know your a big follower
Just a bit hesitant with o/s stuff at mo , customs are on steroids
Really looking at local gear for now but even they seem 2 be slowly dwindling
Frosty's gone, Pedro's gone, Cavemans got nothing
Little disheartning

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Thanks 4 asking mate, actually had last poison pump 2 weeks ago so its all unicorns and power puff girls from now on bro
Little disheartning
Ahh that's fucking awesome news for you and ya family mate. Stoked for ya.

Bad news about the lack of available seeds but.
Ide try the one Oldfox used the American site Brotanicalgardens.com.
I'm over all the Spanish shit anyway. Nothing but fucking hermie shit.
I'm on a few yank forums and they all just basically grow American or Canadian stuff. All looks super frosty but bud size is down.

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Little disheartning
Mate, if it's seeds you be needing I'd be more than happy to gift some your way... sounds like you've got enough on your plate without having to stress about whether or not customs are gonna fuck you.

Depending on what you're after I've got some Mephisto fem autos you're welcome to or if you're looking to continue on the righteous path of the photo period, I've got a good selection of regs from 7east 🇨🇦 ...anyway if you want 'em their yours 🎁

Fred Bear

Germinating
User ID

Bob,
have you ever used Attitude seeds ?,,they are doing resends if it doesn’t get through,,
But prepare to wait,,I have an order cleared for departure been sitting at the airport waiting to leave the UK For 17 days.
Had an order from Attitude land in Perth (Don't know why, I'm in Melbourne) 22nd Nov., its still there. The resend is on the way so fingers crossed. I used to use Seed City but last order and re-send both stopped at Tulla so had the option of 1 more re-send or refund, took the refund. The shitty thing was in between the original send and re-send a smaller order arrived but it was for a mate. A order from Herbies made it through no worries but came via Sydney and a order from MSNL made it through after sitting at Tulla for 2 weeks. I wouldn't order from them again, pain in the arse to pay for and there idea of stealth was sticky taping packets to a piece of paper and mailing it as is, not even folded over. Only goes to show that it's not how its packaged that determines if if gets through customs. Another send from Greenpoint Seeds also made it through-their a bit XE. Post is flat $65US to Oz but they send discount coupons regularly, up to 45%. It was 50% off for black Friday.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Had an order from Attitude land in Perth (Don't know why, I'm in Melbourne) 22nd Nov., its still there. The resend is on the way so fingers crossed. I used to use Seed City but last order and re-send both stopped at Tulla so had the option of 1 more re-send or refund, took the refund. The shitty thing was in between the original send and re-send a smaller order arrived but it was for a mate. A order from Herbies made it through no worries but came via Sydney and a order from MSNL made it through after sitting at Tulla for 2 weeks. I wouldn't order from them again, pain in the arse to pay for and there idea of stealth was sticky taping packets to a piece of paper and mailing it as is, not even folded over. Only goes to show that it's not how its packaged that determines if if gets through customs. Another send from Greenpoint Seeds also made it through-their a bit XE. Post is flat $65US to Oz but they send discount coupons regularly, up to 45%. It was 50% off for black Friday.
Yeah MSNL used to be really good with stealth and plant quality.
They are utter garbage in both categories now!!

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Any one despo 4 local seeds, have a mate that just got an order in 4 days after them receiving his dollars
Think they called GC Seeds. Apparently not a lot 2 choose from, and about $15 a bean
Based in sunny [not lately] QLD, only set shipping of around $7
No germ gaurentee, but will replace if no-show
He showed me beans and they all look mature, no white or green fukers. He reckons just paid with credit card
Have no idea how good they are, just dropping lines 2 let anybody who's sick of customs skullduggery an idea of whats what and no i don't work for em🙃

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID

Bob,
Did u get that order yet @Sedge ?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
It sat at Langley airport for 25 days ,,now in au a few days waiting to be cleared.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
It sat at Langley airport for 25 days ,,now in au a few days waiting to be cleared.
My order from Attitude arrived about a week before Xmas. Took about 5 weeks from dispatch. It was a resend as first order was lost/intercepted in transit. Stealth was best I've seen to date. It was too good.....as I was taking stealth item apart a few seeds fell out, and mixed a few seeds from 2 strains....lol

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Anyone brought from here?

Yes, I have. Late september. It was called Cannibis growing Aus, now they call themself community gardens Aus. Ran by a Canadian. I got 5 Gelato seeds from there. At first I thought they must have been shit as some were stunted etc but pretty sure it was all my doing.

Turned up in 2 weeks, but a week of that the Aus post sorting centre were on strike. I have not grown enough dope to know any better, but all germed, all a females. And they're looking pretty tasty now.

$85 for 5 delivered to VIC. Got me in the game.

Personally, I think nobody are even close to Herbies for value and variety. Good to be able to buy just 1 of something too. Not many seedbanks will do that.

Top Bottom