Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
On a totally un biased involvement in this discussion, i would just like 2 add Pedro sent me a shitload of breeders packed autos completely free of any charges or commitment
I think he did this as a pick me up 4 shit chemo smashing me at time
In my book anyone , despite drunken opinions and strong willed beliefs in stock market fluctuations who can take time out 2 give an old afghan a chubby in a time of droop, needs his blood bottled

So +1 for Pedro
How has your health been mate??

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
How has your health been mate??
Not 2 bad thanks mate
Each session seems 2 get a little more manageable, u sorta know what 2 expect and try 2 plan ahead
Anyone else out there that are struggling with chemo, try and stick with it, i know it sucks, i know every day u wanna pull the pin, but believe me i'm the biggest wuss out therre and if i can get through it then anyone can. Total Kojak head, not a hair, even aggates are like 2 balls of soap complete brazillian

Starting 2 come through other side now with a little positivity
Much love

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Looks like ILGM has seeds available again in Australia. "Mediseed Man" looks a lot like ILGM.....lol. Graphics, icons, language, strains and prices are consistent with ILGM. Being listed on top of Google search results page is also another dead giveaway. Ninety different strains ( in packs of 20) isn't a small Aus backyard pollen chucker 👍

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Looks like ILGM has seeds available again in Australia. "Mediseed Man" looks a lot like ILGM.....lol. Graphics, icons, language, strains and prices are consistent with ILGM. Being listed on top of Google search results page is also another dead giveaway. Ninety different strains ( in packs of 20) isn't a small Aus backyard pollen chucker 👍
Be Careful mate I saw this on insta yesterday

Fred Bear

Germinating
User ID
Hey Gazza,

Just harvested their Cherry Pie last week Gazza. Had first delivery crushed in post and they replaced without hesitation. And gave a free seed with 5 star review. Very professional. I think they deserve a shout out Mediseed Man
Hey Aussie could you let me know how you paid Mediseed man. I'm keen to give them a whurl but reluctant to send someone unknown an envelope full of cash. Also what was your germination rate. There doesn't seem to be any information on the genetic background of seeds available on their website. Cheers

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Be Careful mate I saw this on insta yesterday
I'm not recommending this mob, or anyone until I ( or someone whose opinion I trust)harvest their wares. They may, or may not be legit, but looks very much like ILGM.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I had the same thoughts about that Medi man site, took a look last night.

Seems a bit seedsman kinda ish, Spanish stuff, probably alright.

I'm not in the market for buying.

I usually buy more than a 3 pack anyway.

Newbies should practice with cheap vegetable seeds if U ask me.

Get your shit down and then when U find a good trusted source, buy big.

Secure your growing future.

I would fucking hate to be buying beans grow to grow

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to update the thread list of "Australia - Domestic Seed Sources (no customs)"

Updated List of Websites Dec 2021:

Top Picks
:ey:

First;

https://mediseedman.com

• germination guarantee
  • guaranteed free delivery
  • very professional
  • great customer service
Then these;
https://www.cavemanseeds.com.au/
  • no germination guarantee
  • no free delivery
  • very low stock
https://www.kangaseeds.store
  • not free delivery
  • never used them
https://www.aussiebakedbeans.com.au/
  • website is gone
FrostyFlowers Cannabis Seed Bank | Australia & NZ – Cannabis Seeds
  • website is gone
DC Collectables
  • not free delivery
Hemp Seeds - Feminised - The Seed Factory
  • no longer in action
https://aussieseeds.com.au
  • no free delivery
  • never heard of them

if you would like to advertise, click your username and then select "Ads Manager".

prices are pretty reasonable.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Saw this mentioned elsewhere.

Pretty risky using .com.au site, ABN and owners name and address are readily available in the public domain.

Ha, that's the place I bought seeds from, but was called Cannibis Growing Australia.

Seems to have 2 sites, Community Gardens Australia aswell. Or GC Aus. They're exactly the same place...

But different.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If there is no mention of the breeders of the dope seeds they sell then im guessing they are like the cheap wholesale seeds you see at Seed City ,or some other places.
I was going to try a couple of strains out from Seed Stockers.
cheap seeds if they perform ,,but you pay for what you get hey.
BE84E719-8912-4B62-8B01-320701EF7E55.png
not saying they get their seeds there but I reckon it’s from similar bulk sales

Top Bottom