Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Daze

Germinating
User ID
Is something like frosty closing something to worry about if you've used them? In all seriousness. Hows it work? Like I'm not stupid enough to buy the souvenir line with it, but are the jacks known for busting the customers of local seed sellers?

It's been a long year, lost my mum and dad within same week, I medicate to stay alive. I don't need more bullshit at all.

Last edited:

Bobbylee101

Germinating
User ID
Not shipping any existing orders now, giving refunds instead. What the fudge has gone on here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211118-075140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211118-075140_Samsung Internet.jpg
    458 KB · Views: 16

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Is something like frosty closing something to worry about if you've used them? In all seriousness. Hows it work? Like I'm not stupid enough to buy the souvenir line with it, but are the jacks known for busting the customers of local seed sellers?

It's been a long year, lost my mum and dad within same week, I medicate to stay alive. I don't need more bullshit at all.
Don't think you need to be concerned. They've likely sold beans to thousands of Aus customers. If cops do get involved, they don't have resources to chase up that many people for a few beans. Unless you've made bulk orders of hundreds of beans, you wouldn't stand out from the average punter

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Caveman seems to be the only AUS seller with any stock ATM.
GC Aus are out again.

I'm suspecting that what happens when shipping in a few seeds from overseas, if found, customs simply destroy them because of the disease threat to Australias flora. not because they're illegal.

I could be wrong. Pretty sure you dont even get notified, they just get destroyed and the tracking comes to a standstill.

Speddyeddy

Germinating
User ID
GC Aus are out again.

I'm suspecting that what happens when shipping in a few seeds from overseas, if found, customs simply destroy them because of the disease threat to Australias flora. not because they're illegal.

I could be wrong. Pretty sure you dont even get notified, they just get destroyed and the tracking comes to a standstill.
Yep. Happened with me on ILGM, Attitude and Seed City.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
GC Aus are out again.

Seeds are illegal in Aus. If Customs find a large enough package of seeds you're trying to import, they may refer the matter to Australian Federal Police. Most small packages are simply confiscated. Always use a safe address for seed deliveries into Aus.

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Seeds are illegal in Aus. If Customs find a large enough package of seeds you're trying to import, they may refer the matter to Australian Federal Police. Most small packages are simply confiscated. Always use a safe address for seed deliveries into Aus.
Sorry if its a stupid Q, whats a safe address? Someone else you know, but using your own name?

Daze

Germinating
User ID
GC Aus are out again.

I could be wrong. Pretty sure you dont even get notified, they just get destroyed and the tracking comes to a

He has re named the FB group from seed bank to social club...

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Surely he'd kill the group/warn the group/lock the group. Can't make heads or tails of it.

Not saying that this is the case, but with the passing of the Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2020 if they have been busted, then they may no longer have control of their social accounts / web page. Could be a valuable resource for the fuzz should they wish to reopen the page (or theseedfactory)... remember no entrapment laws in Aus :unsure:

Just a thought, could be wrong... probably am... hope I am 🤞

Last edited:

Daze

Germinating
User ID
Not saying that this is the case, but with the passing of the Surveillance Legislation Amendment (Identify and Disrupt) Bill 2020 if they have been busted, then they may no longer have control of their social accounts / web page. Could be a valuable resource for the fuzz should they wish to reopen the page (or theseedfactory)... remember no entrapment laws in Aus :unsure:

Just a thought, could be wrong... probably am... hope I am 🤞
That's grim. I hope you're wrong too.

Top Bottom