Domestic Seed Sources - Australia

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
A charming reply from such an eloquent business man.
Fuck off dickhead, wasn't selling shit to anyone, there were free, unlike your dodgy pollen chucked shit ya sell to suckers

If ya soft mate billy never fucked me over, he would of got his seeds

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Had I sold any of my dodgy pollen chucked shit you might at least be half on track but nah you got derailed,,

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Whatever, you where the one going on about ya Wikr

You got some free seeds as well once, so did a lot of cunts on here, free pot as well

Yet I'm a "full of shit lying cunt" apparently 😂

You cunts are unreal

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Another one bites the dust 🎶. The "Aussie Kustoms" dodge and weave business model has run out of ticker, hey. Why am I not surprised. Lol NEXT !!!

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Giving someone some free seeds doesn't make one a "business man

if ya soft as fuck goat mate didn't fuck me access to me PM's, GK would of had them ages ago

Gutless piece of shit, send out a spray and then delete it. You are a proper flog.

Pedro de pacas

User ID
Gutless piece of shit, send out a spray and then delete it. You are a proper flog.
It was up there long enough for sledge to see it

why don't ya put up the other one I deleted ?

deleted it because you cunts aren't really worth replying to, ya just one trick ponies

you delete me posts all the time, are you a "gutless piece of shit" ?

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
On a totally un biased involvement in this discussion, i would just like 2 add Pedro sent me a shitload of breeders packed autos completely free of any charges or commitment
I think he did this as a pick me up 4 shit chemo smashing me at time
In my book anyone , despite drunken opinions and strong willed beliefs in stock market fluctuations who can take time out 2 give an old afghan a chubby in a time of droop, needs his blood bottled

So +1 for Pedro

Top Bottom