Classic reddit thread

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Any pleb can set up a website as evident by caveman etc.

also established lines and reputable buisness that’s supposedly been around for 19 years yet no web presence prior to 2019.
Start your own seedbank. You've already got the world's best strain. Lol Ive grown out a few Caveman genetics, and the ones I grew were good. Care to share any photos of the stuff you grew out from Caveman?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That’s the same thread. So your still at 1 thread and a thread with only 3 posts on riu is hardly a decent source. And both from this year

Pic is from post in thread!!
You want anymore know it all??Screenshot_20221001-111634_Brave.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
5 posts on riu in 3 years is hardly wat I’d call a good presence. 5 posts in a month id start paying attention to them. Your taking about a forum that can rock up thousands of posts a day
Are you fucking stupid or what I couldn't give a fuck about Web presence or anything else you have mentioned ya DC all I'm saying is they are fucking Canadian you thick cunt!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Want me to post a pic of me infront of the Taj Mahal or pyramids of giza with me dick out. I’ve never left the country but I can make it happen it’s not fucking hard.
Cunt your just looking real pathetic, jealous and stupid right now!!
I posted proof that you wanted!!
Your starting to look like the stupid climate change deniers who just won't accept facts!!
Ide fuck off with me tail between me legs if I were you before you get made to look even more stupid!! 😝

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Where's photos of your world's best strains Rezza? I've seen 1 or 2 of your grow photos before. They looked very ordinary. My daughter could finish a better grow. You're simply a BULLSHIT ARTIST.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Where's photos of your world's best strains Rezza? I've seen 1 or 2 of your grow photos before. They looked very ordinary. My daughter could finish a better grow. You're simply a BULLSHIT ARTIST.
What’s this world best strain your claiming I’ve got. I’ve made no such claims.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Cunt your just looking real pathetic, jealous and stupid right now!!
I posted proof that you wanted!!
Your starting to look like the stupid climate change deniers who just won't accept facts!!
Ide fuck off with me tail between me legs if I were you before you get made to look even more stupid!! 😝
Hey I’m not the one that dragged up an almost 2 week old post off a different site.

Nothing you’ve posted makes me believe they’re Canadian. The pic Elsoot posted and than deleted was evidence leaning that way but hardly decisive.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hey I’m not the one that dragged up an almost 2 week old post off a different site.

Nothing you’ve posted makes me believe they’re Canadian. The pic Elsoot posted and than deleted was evidence leaning that way but hardly decisive.
Your clarity an idiot!! A jealous idiot at that!!
You asked for proof I gave it to you!!
Ask yourself if you think is possible for an aussie seed bank to be supplying multiple grows across multiple yank forums!!
Fuck we got pathetic cunts like puggle in the game!! 🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Screenshot_20221001-113730_Brave.jpg

Top Bottom