Classic reddit thread

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Ask yourself if you think is possible for an aussie seed bank to be supplying multiple grows across multiple yank forums!!

With ease. The same ease that he could do it sitting in China, Scotland, holland, Mexico etc etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: HGO

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
With ease. The same ease that he could do it sitting in China, Scotland, holland etc etc etc.
Might be a bit easier from a country where it's legal!!
Anyway you have made up ya mind and I really couldn't give a fuck!! 🤣

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I'm not talking google. Plenty of suss cunts on Reddit and you have pointed them directly here...
Again so? Those same suss cunts know how to use google. Just for you I might go post the tse link on all the cannabis subreddits I’m in. Just for shits and giggles.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Again so? Those same suss cunts know how to use google. Just for you I might go post the tse link on all the cannabis subreddits I’m in. Just for shits and giggles.
Ohh poor little baby is having a tantrum!! 🤣🤣

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
You do not expose stealth methods on the internet. It’s the same as don’t tell the police about your dealer. It’s basic shit. I don’t care if they’re on the surface web,dark web or spider web,you shut the fuck up. Simple.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Bullshit fuckwit, Pedro chose the name. Was also half share.
You were begging for the seeds but to tight to pay for them so you had a pissy fit in your nappy.
Plenty of Ruby Dragon grow diaries and even crosses around fuckwit. I still get asked for them to this day
Like I said, you are delusional
So no links to the "plenty" of Rubish dragon grow diaries then??
Come on ya piece of shit just 1 even!! 🤣

R3za92

Baked
User ID
You do not expose stealth methods on the internet. It’s the same as don’t tell the police about your dealer. It’s basic shit. I don’t care if they’re on the surface web,dark web or spider web,you shut the fuck up. Simple.
I Didn’t share stealth methods. I shared a comment that the seller himself made on a public forum.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
What’s this world best strain your claiming I’ve got. I’ve made no such claims.
Yes you have..... and I called you out on it a few months ago. Some outlandish claim about your pathetic S1 strain. Look for it yourself, I'm not your lap dog. Looks like we don't need Pedro making an absolute fuckwit of himself on TSE. You've officially slotted right into the role of chief fucken idiot around here. It suits you. Well done( slow clap) 👍

puggle6

Baked
User ID
So no links to the "plenty" of Rubish dragon grow diaries then??
Come on ya piece of shit just 1 even!! 🤣
Fuck you are a moron, you have been banging on the same rhetoric for 2 years and I'm the pathetic one?

Fuck you are a sad toxic little man

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
So the posts I made saying my first order didn’t make it ,then arrived after 7east sent me a reorder were all bullshit too ?
Same as with Billy getting seeds sent from them ,,,so he must be bullshitting too ?
What about elsooto he got seeds from them ,is he bullshitting aswell ?
I’m pretty sure a few others have received their seeds too ,so they must be bullshitters as well ?

And did you figure it all out on your own ?
lol.
Do that and we will have the last laugh on you.
but only just for shits and giggles.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Do that and we will have the last laugh with you.

What ya going to do? I’m pretty sure I’ll get the last laugh because anything you do I’ll find absolutely Fucking hilarious.

You and billy might get a giggle out of all the extra traffic and members my posting the Tse him page everywhere would bring but.

Fuck might even make a redditbot that posts the tse home page everytime 7 east is mentioned

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Yes you have..... and I called you out on it a few months ago. Some outlandish claim about your pathetic S1 strain. Look for it yourself, I'm not your lap dog. Looks like we don't need Pedro making an absolute fuckwit of himself on TSE. You've officially slotted right into the role of chief fucken idiot around here. It suits you. Well done( slow clap) 👍
I never made this claims. You did. I just said it’s a stable strain that works well for me that I’ve kept around for 3+ years. Never claimed it was anything close being the “worlds best strain”

puggle6

Baked
User ID
So no links to your garbage!! 🤣
Pathetic lying cunt!! 🤣
I'm not wasting my time on you and your fantasies, google Ruby Dragon Bx yourself, Vega who was a member here I believe using it for it's intended purpose which is to breed with fuck knuckle. Most grows are in peoples instagram although Bob ran some over winter.

Neck up ya parrot

Top Bottom