Classic reddit thread

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Hitler! 🤣🤣
Aww the truth hurts does it loser!!
Ide be upset to if I was as much of a pathetic cunt as you! 🤣
You think growing a weed takes talent!

Nothing made up whatsoever!! You failed at a seed business you named after an insult between me and Pedro then tried to blame Pedro for it which he told me about! 🤣
Then you were all over here offering ya dragon seeds to everyone a year ago and ya couldn't even give em away!! 🤣
I even said I wouldn't piss on ya seeds let alone grow em!🤣
So both failures!!
I'm just stating the facts that are all on this forum!! 😉
Bullshit fuckwit, Pedro chose the name. Was also half share.
You were begging for the seeds but to tight to pay for them so you had a pissy fit in your nappy.
Plenty of Ruby Dragon grow diaries and even crosses around fuckwit. I still get asked for them to this day
Like I said, you are delusional

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Porky's a little fanboi bitch as well, how long will it take him to turn on 7East like he did with DnG?
Turn on them!! I couldn't give a fuck about em!
I just know for a fact they are Canadian!!
Fuck your just trying what ever ya can now aren't ya piss poor piece of shit!! 🤣
As for DNG once again I've no problem with him I've had some back and forth but I've never been on his side so not sure how I've turned on him!!
You the delusional cunt here!! 🤣

R3za92

Baked
User ID
You could care less because ya on another site talking bullshit that's wrong!!
Now ya been called out on it!!
I can't believe you would even care weather they breed fems or not!🤣

I don’t care whether they make fems or not. But their reasoning for not making fems doesn’t stand up when you look at the strains they are breeding with.

I actually don’t care about he company as a whole. They won’t be getting any of my money so 🤷🏼‍♂️

But when they make claims I’m sure as shit going to call them out on it especially if they want to keep chopping and changing. They’ve expressed their disdain for breeding fems because of the chance of hermies but breed with mac and gg strains which are both hermi prone. If 1% chance of Herms is too much why breed regs with herm prone strains?

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

I stand by what I said. Also never said they where tse. I said there’s zero chance they’re based overseas if they haven’t had packages seized. Also they claim to have been around for 14 years yet their online presence doesn’t exist prior to late 2019 on a Facebook group or 2020 anywhere else.

Also the cunts keep saying they won’t breed fems because of hermis yet breed with Mac crosses and other hermi prone strains. 😂😂

If they didn’t want their stealth techniques shared on the surface web they shouldn’t post them on the surface web. This website is one of the first to come up when you google 7east even before the reddit posts. Cunt should get over himself.
Ummmm.....he's a breeder with a well established line of strains and reputable business, and you're not. Despite what your delusions of self grandeur may think. Unlike most of your comments, 7East comments on TSE are generally informative and objective. Maybe you need to get over yourself.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Bullshit fuckwit, Pedro chose the name. Was also half share.
You were begging for the seeds but to tight to pay for them so you had a pissy fit in your nappy.
Plenty of Ruby Dragon grow diaries and even crosses around fuckwit. I still get asked for them to this day
Like I said, you are delusional
Plenty of diaries around are there!!
Link a few then!! 🤣
Still get asked for by who idiots on Reddit!! 🤣
I've still got heaps of seeds from Pedro all of em for free that he gave me before you started begging him to help ya with ya failed seed business!
The only person I've actually asked and offered to pay for seeds from on this forum is Sedge and he just gave me some instead!!
I got seeds of Pedro for some mates and did offer to pay but he wouldn't take the money either!!
You just got nothing whatsoever ya failed loser!! 😝

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I don’t care whether they make fems or not. But their reasoning for not making fems doesn’t stand up when you look at the strains they are breeding with.

I actually don’t care about he company as a whole. They won’t be getting any of my money so 🤷🏼‍♂️

But when they make claims I’m sure as shit going to call them out on it especially if they want to keep chopping and changing. They’ve expressed their disdain for breeding fems because of the chance of hermies but breed with max and gg strains which are both hermi prone. If 1% chance of Herms is too much why breed regs with herm prone strains?
Yeah yeah I couldn't give a fuck about their claims either but for the 4th time they are fucking a Canadian company that's all I'm saying!!
You got that mate??

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ummmm.....he's a breeder with a well established line of strains and reputable business, and you're not. Despite what your delusions of self grandeur may think. Unlike most of your comments, 7East comments on TSE are generally informative and objective. Maybe you need to get over yourself.
Seems jealousy is rife round here mate!! 😉

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Any pleb can set up a website as evident by caveman etc.

also established lines and reputable buisness that’s supposedly been around for 19 years yet no web presence prior to 2019.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Fuck cunt did you not read my post where I've seen people raving about their stuff saying quick delivery for Canada and great genetics as far back as 2019!!
Throw up some links than. As far back as 2019. No way that’s like a whole 3 years.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Throw up some links than. As far back as 2019. No way that’s like a whole 3 years.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've only seen 1 from 2019 and can't remember which forum!!
There is at least 5 on riu!!
You saying someone from Australia is getting rave reviews in decent numbers on yank forums??
Your a fucking idiot if you think that's what's happening!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

2 in 2mins have a look around mate!!

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I've only seen 1 from 2019 and can't remember which forum!!
There is at least 5 on riu!!
You saying someone from Australia is getting rave reviews in decent numbers on yank forums??
Your a fucking idiot if you think that's what's happening!!
5 posts on riu in 3 years is hardly wat I’d call a good presence. 5 posts in a month id start paying attention to them. Your taking about a forum that can rock up thousands of posts a day

R3za92

Baked
User ID

2 in 2mins have a look around mate!!
That’s the same thread. So your still at 1 thread and a thread with only 3 posts on riu is hardly a decent source. And both from this year

Top Bottom